IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I wonder what's in Dennis's freezer.
New Cuban cigars, I wot...
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New naw, just cubans :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Right. Nannies is my guess.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     So much for it just being Republicans - (bepatient) - (38)
         Who claimed it was just the Republicans? - (Silverlock)
         That's fine - at least they got a warrant - (tuberculosis)
         I know...it's sad. (and a follow-up) - (Simon_Jester) - (22)
             The Daily KOS is not "democrats" - (bepatient) - (21)
                 She made a good point badly - (drewk)
                 I suppose your right.... - (Simon_Jester) - (13)
                     Did you read the title of the first post? - (bepatient) - (12)
                         Agreed it is two-sided. But the Republicans do more of it. - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                             Republicans have also claimed (just as BP is now) - (Simon_Jester) - (10)
                                 Great...now you have 1 - (bepatient) - (9)
                                     I think you're caught up in the vortex from the spinners. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                         Pelosi calls for Jefferson's resignation - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                             ... from Ways and Means Committee - Not from the House. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             What he said - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                 Seems like it's more than she did to "the other side" - (Silverlock)
                                                 Time to apologise. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                     That had to hurt ;-) - (bepatient)
                                     D00d..... - (Simon_Jester)
                                     That's still kind of a step up - (tuberculosis)
                 Ya know he's guilty - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                     Oh, come now... - (hnick)
                     I wonder what's in Dennis's freezer. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                         Cuban cigars, I wot... -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                             naw, just cubans :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Right. Nannies is my guess. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Will we see Marlowe denouncing the left wing as corrupt? -NT - (warmachine) - (1)
             He hasn't done that already? I'm shocked and awed. -NT - (bepatient)
         he's from louisiana, doesnt matter what party he is in -NT - (boxley)
         Now I agree with BP.... - (Simon_Jester) - (6)
             I see both sides - (drewk)
             They're not above the law, but the Constitution says... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 couple problems with that - (Silverlock)
                 I note it.... - (Simon_Jester)
             I feel the earth...move...under my feet ;-) -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                 OY! no singing!! -NT - (boxley)
         Have to do a follow-up.... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
             Ah, Sam Clemens - (imric)
             Wow...looks like they got something right for once. -NT - (bepatient)

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
146 ms