Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Badlands Flashback
Bruce Cockburn
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Badlands
Bruce "the Boss" Springsteen
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New BBBBad to the Bone
George Thorogood
New Leroy Brown
Jim Croce

Connection, He was Big. Bad. Leroy Brown. The baddest man in the whole damned town.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Big, Bad John
Jimmy Dean
New I'm Bad
Jack-o
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
New Guilt
Marianne Faithful

As if the title was not enough of a connection, the lyric include ...I feel bad, so bad..

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New The Ballad of Irving
[link|http://ntl.matrix.com.br/pfilho/html/lyrics/b/ballad_of_irving.txt|Frank Gallop]
New The Ballad of Eskimo Nell
Traditional

Cheers,
Ben
New Nellie's Tune
Phil Keaggy
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Tune for Frankie
Altan

Cheers,
Ben
New Gettin' In Tune
The Who
jb4
New American Tune
Eva Cassidy does it, I don't know whose song it was.

Cheers,
Ben
New The Merry Go Round Broke Down
The Theme Song to all Looney Tunes Cartoons
(a bit of trivia from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit")
New Broke Down Palace.
The Grateful Dead.

(Yet another repeat along the way.)

Cheers,
Scott.
     "They'll tax the pennies on your eyes" - (jb4) - (17)
         Gimme Your Money Please - (cforde) - (16)
             The Highwayman - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                 Badlands Flashback - (cforde) - (14)
                     Badlands - (jb4) - (13)
                         BBBBad to the Bone - (imqwerky) - (12)
                             Leroy Brown - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                 Big, Bad John - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                     I'm Bad - (jb4) - (9)
                                         Guilt - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                             The Ballad of Irving - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                                 The Ballad of Eskimo Nell - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                     Nellie's Tune - (cforde) - (5)
                                                         Tune for Frankie - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                             Gettin' In Tune - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                 American Tune - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                     The Merry Go Round Broke Down - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                         Broke Down Palace. - (Another Scott)

I'm into you like an undersized thong.
168 ms