IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You must meditate still on the true nature of the LRPD.
Obviously, grasshopper, you have yet to attain enlightenment. Only by transcending the mortal shell and leaving behind preconceived notions of concepts such as "grammar" and "appropriate responses" will you come to understand the true wonder that is the LRPD.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New "Grasshopper"? If anything, at least have the decency...
...to acknowledge my 1337 Ph34R50m3n355 and call me a frigging *locust*.

Thank you!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
New "I'm CRC - locust. I own a mansion and a yacht."
New ICLRPD. :-)
"I'm CRC - locust. I own a mansion and a yacht."

"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
     Text of Ahmadinejad's letter to Bush at Le Monde. - (Another Scott) - (23)
         "Jesus Christ (PBUH)"? "Praise Be Unto Him", or WTF? -NT - (CRConrad) - (22)
             peace be upon him - (boxley) - (21)
                 Surely you do not want to be a martyr! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (20)
                     take him with one punjabi tied behind my back :-) -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                         Old man fu! -NT - (drewk) - (18)
                             That's probably the laziest philosophy I've ever heard. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (17)
                                 If she weighs the same as a duck... - (admin) - (16)
                                     This is only a test. -NT - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                         Travelling at the speed of light with the headlights on. - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                             Good in any number of dimensions. -NT - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                 *pssst* Wanna buy a lerpadism? -NT - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                                     Something smells and it doesnt smell like curry. -NT - (Meerkat) - (11)
                                                         And there was much rejoicing... yayyyyy. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                                                             About what? I still don't see it. -NT - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                                 It's the usual stupid - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                     Yeah, I know - but when the other Scott and I replied... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                         Fair enough, my bad for taking it off topic. -NT - (Meerkat)
                                                                 I always saw that quote as a bit self-contradictory. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                                                     Sure-but neither dimensions, buying lerpadisms, or curry... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                                         You must meditate still on the true nature of the LRPD. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                                             "Grasshopper"? If anything, at least have the decency... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                                 "I'm CRC - locust. I own a mansion and a yacht." -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                     ICLRPD. :-) - (static)

Your entire eulogy was just your bartender telling a coroner, "Yeah, I think that's Britney."
47 ms