1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'll have to give that one a whirl.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New It can probably be simplified further...
And I don't know how general it is - just that it hit the database I was working against.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     subtracting dates inside rdbms as opposed to outside - (boxley) - (18)
         Indexes key to efficiency - (ChrisR) - (17)
             that runs faster by eyeball :-) thx! -NT - (boxley)
             Lotta people make that mistake. - (static)
             Indexes are only better if you're accessing under 7%... - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                 It's 5% now. - (admin) - (11)
                     Source? - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                         My SQL tuning class instructor. :-D -NT - (admin) - (9)
                             Is it coincidence that we both took that class recently? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                 Dunno. - (admin) - (7)
                                     There was a cost-based optimizer in Oracle 8 as well - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                         I'd appreciate a list if you can take the time. - (admin) - (5)
                                             Hmm... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                 Thanks. -NT - (admin)
                                                 OK, here's a real bug, just encountered - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                     I'll have to give that one a whirl. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                                         It can probably be simplified further... - (ben_tilly)
                 I heard 8% the other day for MySQL/InnoDB - (dws) - (1)
                     Percentage differences that close are really just a SWAG. - (broomberg)

Yeah, would be nice if "despair" wasn't such an appropriate word choice.
48 ms