IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, that's driving a max 62 mph.
Wind resistance is a major factor.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New 62! how the hell do you ever get anywhere?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New He just doesn't take as many rest stops
Particularly not the ones with the guy with flashing lights behind him. :-)

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New He also has...
Cruise Control.

He can set cruise control, then get up and goto the bathroom in his RV's toilet. No pit-stop needed.

Of course other things *may* need to be addressed when using traditional Cruise Control.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
New Cruise Control is safest when used while at a full stop
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #254591 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=254591|ICLRPD]
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
New There's no hurry, I'm on a permanent vacation! :)
I did have to go 80 to find a merge hole in rush hour traffic into the right lane so I could then take an exit on some expressway in San Antonio. There appeared to be a temporary shortage of courtesy in that part of Texas at the time.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #254571 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=254571|ICLRPD]
     Microsoft's famous quality strikes again. - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
         OT: Still own any Microsoft stock? - (a6l6e6x) - (11)
             Yeah, I haven't changed anything. - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                 Re: Buy a Hummer! - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                     wow, most RV's only get 6-7.5 mpg -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                         Well, that's driving a max 62 mph. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                             62! how the hell do you ever get anywhere? -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                 He just doesn't take as many rest stops - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                     He also has... - (folkert) - (2)
                                         Cruise Control is safest when used while at a full stop -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
                                 There's no hurry, I'm on a permanent vacation! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
         Wait... '98? - (folkert) - (1)
             Not quite - but they're rushing out the last updates . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

This is immediately dreadful.
96 ms