Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Lightning Crashes
Live
--
Chris Altmann
New Thunder and Lightning
Chi Coltrane (a progressive rock 1-hit wonder if ever there was one)
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Thunder Island
Jay Ferguson
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Monkey Island
J Geils Band

(Linc, you must be the only other person in the world who knows about Jay Ferguson, and his solo albums! Good work, dude!)
jb4
"Every Republican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
Expand Edited by jb4 April 20, 2006, 04:21:50 PM EDT
New Island Girl
Elton John
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Calypso
Suzanne Vega. (Anyone who doesn't see the connection doesn't know the story of Calypso.)

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Calypso
John Denver

Stop looking at my signature!
New Sail away
Enya

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Come Sail Away
Styx
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New She Bop
[link|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyndi_Lauper|Cyndi Lauper].

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New what's the connection?
I don't see it.
lincoln

New In the linky...
The album also included [link|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She_Bop|"She Bop"], a paean to female masturbation, [...]

Why? Your title was "Come ..."

Yeah, it's lame. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New I got it, but wasn't fast enough with a good reply. :-/
Naughty Scaughty!!!LOL

New Fast Car.
Tracy Chapman.

:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Baby Driver
Simon and Garfunkel

Ben
New Slow Ride
Foghat

And, just for fun, I was going to offer "Could it be Magic" by Barry Manilow to follow She-Bop

a.

New Slow Driver
Chi Coltrane (well, she needed at least 8 other songs to fill out her album...)
jb4
"Every Republican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Silver Rider
Low
--
Chris Altmann
New Queen of the Silver Dollar
Dr. Hook

New Man On The Silver Mountain
Rainbow
lincoln

New Fool on the Hill (new thread)
Created as new thread #253036 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=253036|Fool on the Hill]
New Lady of the Silver Spoon
Yvonne Elliman
jb4
New She
The Monkees
jb4
New She's No Lady
Lyle Lovett.

Cheers,
Ben
New Dude (Looks Like a Lady).
Aerosmith.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Lady In Red
Chris DeBurgh (sp?)

lincoln

New Lady
Kenny Rogers

Cheers,
Ben
New Girl with the Hungry Eyes
J. Starship
jb4
New The Man With the Child in His Eyes.
Kate Bush.

(Another repeat from me.)

Cheers,
Scott.
New I've Got Tears In My Ears
(From Lyin' On My Back In My Bed While I Cry Over You)

Harold Barlow

New There's a Tear in my Beer (new thread)
Created as new thread #253022 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=253022|There's a Tear in my Beer]
     Boys like (sex in the morning) - (ben_tilly) - (59)
         I know what boys like - (jb4) - (58)
             Where do the Boys Go? - (bepatient) - (57)
                 The Boys are back in town - (imqwerky) - (56)
                     My little town - (jb4) - (55)
                         My City of Ruin - (ChrisR) - (54)
                             My City Was Gone - (bepatient) - (53)
                                 In the city. - (a6l6e6x) - (52)
                                     White City. - (Another Scott) - (51)
                                         White Light / White Heat - (ChrisR) - (50)
                                             Hot Child In the City - (imqwerky) - (49)
                                                 City To City - (lincoln) - (48)
                                                     Lights - (jb4) - (47)
                                                         Lightning Strikes (Again) - (lincoln) - (32)
                                                             Lightning's striking again - (jb4) - (31)
                                                                 Lightning Crashes - (altmann) - (30)
                                                                     Thunder and Lightning - (jb4) - (29)
                                                                         Thunder Island - (lincoln) - (28)
                                                                             Monkey Island - (jb4) - (27)
                                                                                 Island Girl - (a6l6e6x) - (26)
                                                                                     Calypso - (ben_tilly) - (25)
                                                                                         Calypso - (imqwerky) - (24)
                                                                                             Sail away - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                                                                                                 Come Sail Away - (lincoln) - (22)
                                                                                                     She Bop - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                                                                                         what's the connection? - (lincoln) - (11)
                                                                                                             In the linky... - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                             I got it, but wasn't fast enough with a good reply. :-/ - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                                                                                 Fast Car. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                                                     Baby Driver - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                                     Slow Ride - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                                                                         Slow Driver - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                                             Silver Rider - (altmann) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Queen of the Silver Dollar - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     Man On The Silver Mountain - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         Fool on the Hill (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                                         Lady of the Silver Spoon - (jb4)
                                                                                                         She - (jb4) - (8)
                                                                                                             She's No Lady - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                                                                                                 Dude (Looks Like a Lady). - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                                                                     Lady In Red - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                                                                                         Lady - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                                                                             Girl with the Hungry Eyes - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                                 The Man With the Child in His Eyes. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                                                     I've Got Tears In My Ears - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         There's a Tear in my Beer (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                         Light My Fire - (imqwerky) - (13)
                                                             Fire Down Below - (jb4) - (12)
                                                                 Get Down - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                     Going Down - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                         Don't Pull Your Love Out - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                                             Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                 Rainy Days and Mondays (Always get me Down) - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                     Manic Monday - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                     Sunday Morning Coming Down - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                         Sunday Bloody Sunday - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                                             Eight Days a Week - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                                 Monday Morning - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                                     Morning Has Broken. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                         Early one morning (new thread) - (ben_tilly)

NullPointerException
224 ms