IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Cool. Who's next?
Be, in selling their assets, retained the right to sue Microsoft for damages. Hopefully that one will be coming up soon. They certainly have a case (prevented from dual booting, etc.).

Now that Microsoft is convicted, and the convictions were upheld unanimously by the Court of Appeals, all that has to be shown is damages. Any damages.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New What hear about the CA class action suit?
Saw that notice some months ago in local paper IIRC.. with the usual, "you don't have to do anything to remain a part of this action".

I'd sorta like My 10-E5 # of Beastly flesh too, for the pain and suffering of intentionally crippled s/ware and for general mopery causing recurrent nausea. One of those Toshiba credit cards at $1K for ~ 1-10 million customers, would be nice.

(But I'd donate that to the Nuke from Orbit Fund.. in a trice.)

PS - Andy, please give a shout here, when you warm up a new screed on aaxnet.com. I realize you have a couple other things to do .. still it's always fun to send someone (back to) aaxnet for a critique on the latest atrocity. I find yours has the proper pH of acidity for being read by the relatively clueless (but displaying at least a little promise..)
Expand Edited by Missing User 70 Jan. 22, 2002, 09:04:41 PM EST
     Netscape sues Microsoft again - (marlowe) - (7)
         Oh, silly me. - (marlowe)
         Netscape is the plaintif, not DoJ - (drewk)
         This is civil...and made possible by DOJ - (bepatient)
         Cool. Who's next? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             What hear about the CA class action suit? - (Ashton)
         Et tu, AOL? - (marlowe) - (1)
             Agreed, a pox on them both. - (nking)

You didn't need to share.
36 ms