IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Another idea.
It wouldn't be too hard to emulate the alternating colours of EZBoard, either, though some assistance from the code will be required.

Basically, add the following to the CSS section

.odd { background-color: #E6E8fA; }

.even { background-color: #ffffff; }

... and then alternate adding class="odd" and class="even" to each message's tr tag as you build the HTML. Then, too, if you do this you can probably delete the spacing table-rows.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Please tell me you Aren't describing and
Advocating: the utterly Illegible fucked-upedness of the current EZ abortion ?

(That which fills the text reading screen with blue dots and or moires, where things get a bit nonlinear on cheap monitors)

Huh?

Ashton
Nothing seems to overide this madness - where turn OFF? in NS 'Communicator' [Hah!] 4.5 - which I dropped in for a look..?
It does put gray background in the edge areas - but I can't de-junk the text area :[
New I think I might know your problem.
Are you running in 8-bit colour? Can you run in 16-bit instead? If that's the problem, then the explanation is that the colours on IWETHEY aren't the web-safe colours. Which means Netscape is trying to dither them.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New You be genius, Wade..
Actually 16-bit - but it was the default Windoze 640x480 driver! Because I knew the mon was a POS, I just blew past the "go find a Voodoo 3 driver" part on my list of all the &^&%*$ details when you start with an MT HD. :-)

Thanks! Amazing how much better this old Optiquest 15" looks when you can change the gamma with a slider. Not that I need 16 MB of video RAM but.. I'll remember what basic ineffective dithering looks like, from now on :[

Now.. when you snag a cheap scope - to show the intriguing "bowl of worms" audio display (in X-Y mode, for the L&R signals) I'll owe you one. Check it out some time - quite mesmerizing, depending on the music textures and the amount of ster. separation: the famous Marantz 10B tuner had a position for using its multipath tuning display for this effect. It's a dynamic Lissajous in fact...

Cheers,

A.
     CSS and formatting. Take 1. - (static) - (10)
         Another idea. - (static) - (3)
             Please tell me you Aren't describing and - (ashton2) - (2)
                 I think I might know your problem. - (static) - (1)
                     You be genius, Wade.. - (ashton2)
         Re your #3: That's just because... - (CRConrad) - (5)
             *grin* Just jokes? -NT - (imric)
             Did you want a real answer? - (static) - (3)
                 shake shake shake - (Yendor) - (2)
                     Shake your booty ... shake your BOOOOOOOOty -NT - (drewk)
                     Hmm... tempting... - (static)

Just slightly more difficult than choosing your parents.
70 ms