IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And another half.
XP boxes at work (Putty to the real boxen), W2K at home (so far; we'll see what I get next).

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
New And I'm the other half......erm.....
that is...I match CRC's half......er...I have the other half of what CRC's half is....uhhh...Fuck! I have the same setup as CRC has, OK?!?
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
Expand Edited by jb4 April 3, 2006, 01:09:10 PM EDT
New Well, iffn I have to count the computer the company provides
add another icks pee to the count.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
     Ex Pee; the final query on this monstrous toy-OS - (Ashton) - (16)
         Well, there are in-lining (integrating) tools available - (folkert) - (1)
             Nirvana - (Ashton)
         Re: Ex Pee; the final query on this monstrous toy-OS - (andread) - (13)
             }:-)> --- [#] --- [M$] - (altmann) - (12)
                 Re: }:-)> --- [#] --- [M$] - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Thanks - one actual XP 'user' on IWE, anyway - (Ashton) - (10)
                     Make that 1 1/2 - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                         And perhaps more. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Another by proxy. - (static)
                         And another half. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             And I'm the other half......erm..... - (jb4) - (1)
                                 Well, iffn I have to count the computer the company provides - (jbrabeck)
                     I use XP at work... - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         That's why the XP instance in my duel-boot box is named ... - (drewk) - (2)
                             "duel-boot"? Footwear good for pistols at dawn, or what...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 In a duel with single shot pistols,... - (a6l6e6x)

You wouldn't know what normal was if it rode into town on the normal express, kicked down your door with its size normal boots, danced into your living room wearing nothing but the word "normal" and sang "normality is here again" on your dining room table whilst dancing the foxtrot.
90 ms