IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm sure they will on my part...
100 post limit before a branch eh? You game?
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New I'm game -- deal me in!
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
Expand Edited by lincoln March 31, 2006, 01:58:18 PM EST
New It's not a limit, it's a request.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New So far, we're behaving ourselves...
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     Note on long threads: - (admin) - (18)
         Can you program a cap? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (3)
             Not worth the time. -NT - (admin)
             Over 100 posts in a thread now gives a warning - (admin) - (1)
                 Turn out the lights, the party's over... -NT - (ChrisR)
         Thanks for the post Scott. - (folkert)
         Oopsie. - (bepatient)
         Sorry 'bout that... - (jb4) - (6)
             I don't mind you doing it - (admin)
             It is likely that both words will apply :-p -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                 I'm sure they will on my part... - (jb4) - (3)
                     I'm game -- deal me in! -NT - (lincoln)
                     It's not a limit, it's a request. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                         So far, we're behaving ourselves... -NT - (jb4)
         Thanks. But... - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Take a look at usage stats. - (folkert) - (3)
                 Many thanks. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 You are a God! (or at least a demi-god...) - (jb4)
                 Appreciation: +10 - (imqwerky)

I hope you don't mind if I don't read this. I don't know if it's going where I don't want it to be going, but if it is going there, I *don't* want to go there, so the best place for me to be is here, not there, and here is where I'm staying.
*puts on blinders*
*whistles very loudly*
*claws out own eyes*
106 ms