IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Teach muslims christianity?
Keiser told the Register the United States should make conversion to Christianity part of the war on terror to teach Muslims the error of their choice in religion.

Am I missing something here? Never mind the out-and-out racism, doesn't this contradict the US founding principles? No part of government, whether federal or local, can push any particular religion? Isn't freedom of religion one of the USes most cherished virtues and often stated during Thanksgiving day?

I am unable to comprehend why this alone has not made his candidacy deader than a squashed bug. Or is this implied?
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Founding principles have been deprecated...
...didn't you get the memo?
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New I'd rather not.
More bomb toting suicidal fundie fanatics excercising their convert's zeal is just what we do not need right now.

I'd say teach 'em Buddhism - but we really don't need a bomb toting suicidally fanatic Buddhist sect either.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #247124 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=247124|ICLRPD]
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     democratic whackjob on the ticket in ohio - (boxley) - (9)
         Teach muslims christianity? - (warmachine) - (3)
             Founding principles have been deprecated... - (jb4)
             I'd rather not. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
         I still say it's Ann Coulter in disguise -NT - (Simon_Jester)
         The guy's a NeoCon in sheep's clothing. - (n3jja) - (3)
             in the deep south that migh be enough to bring the demos - (boxley)
             Not a Neocon - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 s/smart/devious/ -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Filtering out the sesame seeds.
106 ms