IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Phirosophy, sons and 13 year olds.
My oldest boy turns 13 this monday, I didnt realize how fast time flies. Gotta have that long delayed father son talk, he knows somewhat about sex, I gave him the routine dont put yer penis into the vacuum cleaner since our insurance doesnt cover re-attachment after his brother spied on him and ratted him out. I have always answered his questions when asked but feel the need to do the whole, you are now a man conversation. Dont want to bore him but do want to impress him with a few easy to remember rules, like the code of the north, if you ever meet the boyfriend,husband,partner before you meet the girl, she is forever off limits, etc.
any other ideas would be helpful,
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
New Quite simple
Tell him not to do anything you would do, at least until he is the one who has to pay bail.

That should cover most of it.

/duck
Ben
New that doesnt leave him much:)
New Wry grin (me not having any kids)
Tell him to keep his filthy magazines where his mother can't find them.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New EZ
Just explain that all homo-saps are fundamentally divided into two clans:

The lying Blackfoot
The truthful Whitefoot

His job for the duration, is to carefully collect all means possible for determining which tribe - any next person met, belongs to. (Couldn't hurt to add later - most all pretend to be the Whitefoot variety.. just to make the game a bit harder.)

HTH

A.
New well good idea, me I go for the trust everyone
as long as it doesnt cost ya anything.
thanx,
bill
New That's not trust, though
That's - it doesn't matter, so pretend you 'trust'.

I'm not sure how one ever 'teaches how to trust' except, over time and always - by example. All the rest is everything from euphemism to outright obfuscation (the fav tactic when a speaker wants to seem to know - but doesn't know shit.. even about shit).

{sigh}
Ever wonder why Engrish has got a bigger dictionary than just about any language out there? Weasel-words and especially all those blab words: the language of bizness. Mercantilism represents the lowest form of daily activity in any fully human life, so I deduce that - wherever you find the most time devoted to that activity? You'll find the shallowest kultur. Look around. That's my take.

Ashton
New Trust as such is a fallacy between human beings
Trust as a word really defines what you have discerned about the limitations and boundaries of those who you deal with. Example I have a friend who I would trust to back me up at 10 to 2 odds in a physical confrontation. I also trust him to disappear if a gun comes out. He on the otherhand knows that if a gun comes out he can trust me to stay. This trust is based on many years of learning the other parties boundaries. I trust that an employee will not steal from me is incorrect. What I am trusting is my ability to discern peoples motives and actions in various situations. Therefore I trust myself. (unless there is a good lookin broad involved :))
thanx,
bill
New Why Ashton, that's almost ... boolean
We have to fight the terrorists as if there were no rules and preserve our open society as if there were no terrorists. -- [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/05/opinion/BIO-FRIEDMAN.html|Thomas Friedman]
New Yeah well..____sometimes it saves words ;-)
'Specially on topics too large to really be able to pass on.. like all that specific stuff (which, if you need - won't work either).

Box is as good at readin 'tween lines as any of us though..

Ashton the (occasionally) Brief
And who knows a Dad what called his 2-year old Genghis..
     Phirosophy, sons and 13 year olds. - (boxley) - (9)
         Quite simple - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             that doesnt leave him much:) -NT - (boxley)
         Wry grin (me not having any kids) - (wharris2)
         EZ - (Ashton) - (5)
             well good idea, me I go for the trust everyone - (boxley) - (2)
                 That's not trust, though - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Trust as such is a fallacy between human beings - (boxley)
             Why Ashton, that's almost ... boolean -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                 Yeah well..____sometimes it saves words ;-) - (Ashton)

Anomaly detected; No previous known cases.
97 ms