IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You need to stuff the event queue.
There's an SDK API to do it from C. Do a WM_KEYBOARD PostMessage to the the dialog, using FindWindow to find it. I did this once, back in Windows 3.0. Scheduling is tricky with a modal dialog up, but if you do it from a hook function of some sort, you might just get scheduled.

Also, I've heard mention of something called Microsoft Test, which came out after I'd quit doing Windows hardcore.

What, you were hoping this would be easy?
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Sometimes "tolerance" is just a word for not dealing with things.
New Ask inthane-san about that last one.
---------------------------------
A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly by the chain of their own ideas;...despair and time eat away the bonds of iron and steel, but they are powerless against the habitual union of ideas, they can only tighten it still more; and on the soft fibres of the brain is founded the unshakable base of the soundest of Empires."

Jacques Servan, 1767
New what about using a 'recorder" tool?
If I remember correctly, Win95 had some type of a Recorder function available. I don't remember how you you selected it to start it up, but I do remember using it in a previous job ('95-'96 time frame) to record mouse movements on the screen and replay the motions ad infintium until you manually stopped the macro. We ran it on Win95, haven't yet moved to NT then.

What if I track down a hard drive or CD with Win95 on it? Could I extract the recorder EXE file and use it? Would it even install, let alone run, under NT 4 or Win98? Maybe some other company has their own recorder program available as shareware or freeware? When I can break away from reality I'll hit a few sites to see if such a utility exists.

Site recommendations anyone?
BConnors
"Prepare for metamorphosis. Ready, Kafka?"
     "Select Data Source" box won't go away - (bconnors) - (6)
         Easier solution - (drewk) - (4)
             No scripting languages in my background - (bconnors) - (3)
                 You need to stuff the event queue. - (marlowe) - (2)
                     Ask inthane-san about that last one. -NT - (tseliot)
                     what about using a 'recorder" tool? - (bconnors)
         Only way I know of - (nking)

Non-migratory, just like coconuts.
73 ms