IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Welcome aboard.
Hope you stick around, we could use some fresh blood in here. Gotta warn you, you're going to get pounded on, but having an alternative point of view should be interesting. Note that we do pound on each other with regular frequency as well...

Thought I'd offer you these thoughts:

1. I'm agnostic.
2. I have a very strong ideology about what is right and wrong. One of these things that I have a strong belief in is that blind acceptance of faith, without regards to one's fellow people, is dangerous. I don't limit this to Islam; see David Koresh, Aum Shinrikyo, Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nichols, etc.
3. I see in most religions today a conflict between reality and dogma - the conflict appears most intense in Islam, but I see it in most religions, especially religions that derive in some form or another from Christianity.
4. I don't really care who we trade with, as long as the people we trade with treat their people with dignity, respect, and allow those people a free voice to speak their minds, follow their own religions, and choose their own way of behavior, regardless of how distasteful it may be, as long as the safety of others isn't violated.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New He's been here for almost 3 years
Where you been?
New Apparently, not paying attention. :P
     Letting the UAE run our ports? - (marlowe) - (13)
         re: Bill Tierney - (Another Scott)
         We've had foreigners 'in charge' of our ports for years - (bepatient) - (9)
             We are at war with an ideology - (hnick) - (8)
                 Re: We are at war with an ideology - (systems) - (7)
                     Missed my point - (hnick) - (1)
                         Re: Missed my point - (admin)
                     I don't like the fear - (imric) - (1)
                         Possibly.... - (Simon_Jester)
                     Welcome aboard. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                         He's been here for almost 3 years - (broomberg) - (1)
                             Apparently, not paying attention. :P -NT - (inthane-chan)
         aw, geez... - (rcareaga) - (1)
             And that surprises you how? -NT - (jb4)

I'm away from zIWT for a day or two and look what happens! That'll learn me.
39 ms