IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Makes you wonder how the properly labeled communists
failed to recognize a kindred soul.

------

179. I will not outsource core functions.
--
[link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]

New That seems an easy one
Selective data taking - and in this case, necessary (given all the contradictions in the er 'source material') - and depending on whether you elide Liviticus, Revelations etc. automatically.

So then, if you're creating united visceral opposition to an Evul exploitive capitalist system? - you certainly elide all parts about say, loving thine enemy as thyself ... along with most of the other beneficent selections that scan well in most civilizations.

Works every time; ask the Log Cabin Repos - despised! even though they support the litany: Not Like Us\ufffd

cha cha cha
     An Atheist Manifesto - (JayMehaffey) - (14)
         Reminds me of a quote - (warmachine) - (3)
             (Jesus was a communist; they hadn't invented the label yet) -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Makes you wonder how the properly labeled communists - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                     That seems an easy one - (Ashton)
         Interesting link - (rcareaga) - (9)
             Re: Interesting link - (JayMehaffey) - (8)
                 That's not 'atheism' - - (Ashton) - (7)
                     Yes it is - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                         Possibly misquoted Pratchett: - (Arkadiy)
                         Well, if a one lacks all life-experience of the ineffable - - (Ashton) - (4)
                             Re: Well, if a one lacks all life-experience of the ineffabl - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                                 You're begining to sound like Donald Rumsfeld! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     I actually like that bit from Don. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Speaking of tautologies - (Ashton)

Determined absurdity.
53 ms