IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: GMate dev site
Have been visiting it for past 12 months but not much since the redesigned the YOPY.

I have been following some of the problems reported (USB failing etc:).

Knowing Samsung I anticipated the YOPY would be a very attractive unit. I used to visit Samsung in Korea when doing business with them for IBM (early 1990s).

Very impressive company.

Cheers - Doug

PS I see that the 1GB IBM microdrive works in the YOPY
[link|http://www.ibm.com/storage/microdrive/|IBM 1GB Microdrive]

I guess there will be a bluetooth card too soon. That will enable the YOPY to do wireless internet via a mobile phone - I haven't seen any GSM phone modules listed as available, just a couple of modems.
Collapse Edited by dmarker2 Jan. 15, 2002, 11:47:37 PM EST
Re: GMate dev site
Have been visiting it for past 12 months but not much since the redesigned the YOPY. I have been following some of the problems reported (USB failing etc:). Knowing Samsung I anticipated the YOPY would be a very attractive unit. I used to visit Samsung in Korea when doing business with them for IBM (early 1990s). Very impressive company. Cheers - Doug
     A little note of antiBeastly cheer - (Ashton) - (13)
         Re: Some more on the China angle - (dmarker2) - (12)
             Re: Well I bit the bullet & got one (YOPY that is) - (dmarker2) - (8)
                 I have one (YOPY that is) - (slugbug) - (7)
                     Re: I have one (YOPY that is) - (dmarker2) - (6)
                         size... - (slugbug) - (5)
                             Re: GMate dev site - (dmarker2)
                             ...doesn't really matter... -NT - (kmself) - (3)
                                 Re: ...Why (& what ?) ... Bluetooth seems to be spreading ? - (dmarker2) - (2)
                                     Think his was a er rhetorical - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Re: What?, his answer or his rhetoric (grin) -NT -NT - (dmarker2)
             Re: Well someone seems to love LINUX & XTeam - (dmarker2) - (2)
                 On the purely $ side - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Re: Putonghua - (dmarker2)

Nobody has that much Schadenfreude in him.
52 ms