IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Chitlins to follow?
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New Not in the near term.
I read an article on that a month ago and it's just too much trouble and too much smelly for too little return - and something you server with collards can't be all that good anyway.

Actually, it's not quite so much trouble now because, like tripe, they sell it in a pre-prepped form today - but I still haven't encountered enough positive press to attract my attention.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     Peruvian Cau Cau - (37k imgs) - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
         (No pictures here.) -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
             Odd, but I moved them to another location . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 Pretty, but it looks too much like fabric to me. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     Yeah, but it's soft chewy fabric . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         "... if you can't stomach tripe ... " ________________ ha ha -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                             Well, at least somebody got it. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Thought it had something to do with a tripewriter. -NT - (Ashton)
             Count your blessings! :) - (a6l6e6x)
         Chitlins to follow? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Not in the near term. - (Andrew Grygus)
         is that pronounced Ka-ka? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             . . . asks the hog jowl enthusiast. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 While you are doing tripe, when is the Menudo recipe coming? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Oh, maybe next weekend. - (Andrew Grygus)

If you throw enough pasta at the wall, some of it will stick.
109 ms