IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I feel safer, don't you?
Here's a thought for you.

[link|http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10651154/| MSNBC ]

WASHINGTON - The Justice Department has opened an investigation into the leak of classified information about President Bush\ufffds secret domestic spying program.

The inquiry focuses on disclosures to The New York Times about warrantless surveillance conducted by the National Security Agency since the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, officials said.

Okay, we're opening an investigation into who's leaking this stuff.

Who requested the leak?

White House spokesman Trent Duffy said Justice undertook the action on its own, and the president was informed of it on Friday.

[...]

The Justice Department\ufffds investigation was being initiated after the agency received a request for the probe from the NSA.

Okay..so the NSA is asking who's leaking their stuff. Fair enough. Everything is on the level, right?

The Times revealed the existence of the program two weeks ago in a front-page story that acknowledged the news had been withheld from publication for a year, partly at the request of the administration and partly because the newspaper wanted more time to confirm various aspects of the program.

Wait a minute! The administration knew about the leak for a year and didn't investigate? They didn't even tell the NSA?

Oh yeah, I feel safer.
New formal investigations of leaks, leak
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New I see.. I see.. the Red Queen + flamingo + croquet mallet +

I feel safer, don't you? - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
         formal investigations of leaks, leak -NT - (boxley)
         I see.. I see.. the Red Queen + flamingo + croquet mallet + -NT - (Ashton)

?REDO FROM START
112 ms