IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think that's a dangerous assumption...
Remember, the ground people are wackos, waiting to die for their cause, so they can hit on the grape wielding virgins. These are STUPID people. They make a decent tools for the smart guys, in certain circumstances, but are not to be trusted in anything too complex.

I agree that stupid people (shoe-bomber) are easy to get and can't be trusted with anything too complex.

However, 9/11 showed that there are very smart, dedicated people out there with a definite agenda...and that they are willing to sacrifice themselves to meet their objective.

The good news is that, the supply of such people is pretty limited and sucicide attacks tend to use up their own numbers. :-)
New Infinite supply of stupid people
Keep them isolated in their own schools.
No end to the supply.
New You mean, in Kansas?
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New popoular example, palestinians
you never see leaders of the militant terror orgs strapping a bomb onto one of their own kids, always someone socially marginalized from a totally indoctrinated populace.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? - (pwhysall) - (65)
         I wonder if Nazism is taught in US history classes? -NT - (warmachine)
         well if it was brits threatening to use nukes here - (boxley)
         Not really unreasonable. - (hnick) - (27)
             Re: Not really unreasonable. - (pwhysall) - (24)
                 CCTV on every corner, thats reasonable? but a driveby rad - (boxley) - (1)
                     That's not an argument. - (pwhysall)
                 I believe you're wrong,. - (hnick) - (21)
                     Well, if you have nothing to hide... - (pwhysall) - (17)
                         hee hee - (hnick) - (15)
                             To clarify - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                 Nit: All "radiation" isn't alike. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                     I consider myself hejumacated, thanks - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                         Could be. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                             Re: Could be. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                 Few cooks, many busboys - (broomberg) - (4)
                                                     I think that's a dangerous assumption... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                                         Infinite supply of stupid people - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                             You mean, in Kansas? -NT - (jb4)
                                                         popoular example, palestinians - (boxley)
                                 I would bet that... - (ben_tilly)
                                 It's not "harrasment" - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                     Slippery slopes are, so, well, slippery, aren't they? -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         We're all on that slope together - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (pwhysall)
                         Jawohl Mein F\ufffdhrer! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     I dunno - (jb4) - (2)
                         No, just means you have something you shouldn't have - (drewk) - (1)
                             {chortle} -NT - (Ashton)
             It really depends, in my view. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 I'd agree with that. - (hnick)
         I don't think its silly or excessive, all things considered - (Ashton) - (9)
             I agree with you, Ashton - (imqwerky)
             Understood. You present a good case. But... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 you are seriously confused - (boxley) - (2)
                     Fair enough. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Box is right... - (Simon_Jester)
                 Let's not get lost in triage of 'threats' here - - (Ashton)
             It's both, and here's why I think so. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 If you'll note - - - (Ashton)
                 Uhh, Peter... - (jb4)
         Isn't this racial profiling? - (warmachine) - (7)
             If they stop at just mosques: yes. - (Ashton) - (4)
                 Have you read the story? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Re: Have you read the story? - (Ashton) - (1)
                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)
                     death to america, death to jews jihad jihad now time for tea - (boxley)
             is it racial profiling to check for unlicenced cars - (boxley)
             There are several Muslims at our school - (imqwerky)
         Vagueries of English - try again - cultural profiling - (warmachine) - (16)
             I know how echelon works - (boxley) - (15)
                 You're conflating people and government again, Bill. Desist. - (pwhysall) - (12)
                     is the british army still in Ireland? - (boxley) - (11)
                         I don't remember Peter supporting them either. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                         The occupying settlers still want them there - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             s/England/The UK/ - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                 Oops, you're right - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                     Hence "Unionists" -NT - (pwhysall)
                         No. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                             Oh, just garrison sojers? - (boxley) - (4)
                                 You're now officially out of your depth. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     you man like Fatah and Al Aska Martyr Brigades? - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Practically on the payroll. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             :-) -NT - (boxley)
                 That is not discussing cultural profiling - (warmachine) - (1)
                     well, thats how echelon works - (boxley)

There is such a thing as dinner plates and what goes on them is mightily disappointing.
83 ms