IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What?!?
You haven't committed an entire 30MB disk for Micros~1 fixpacks? Didn't you read the requirements that Micros~1 owns your entire system and can do with it whatever it wants, which includes but by no means is limited to scribbling whatever dreck it wants to on your disk whenever it wants?

Tsk tsk...!
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Don't you mean 30 tb?
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Yeah...My bad!
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Is there any commit facility for fixpacks on WindowsXP? - (jake123) - (17)
         Short version: - (pwhysall) - (4)
             Really? - (andread) - (3)
                 That's not what Jack asked. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     Indeed, though it looks like it's what I need to know - (jake123) - (1)
                         My honest opinion? - (pwhysall)
         What?!? - (jb4) - (2)
             Don't you mean 30 tb? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                 Yeah...My bad! -NT - (jb4)
         MS Article on subject - (bepatient) - (6)
             I love this line - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                 And don't forget - (drewk) - (4)
                     Yeah, it asks for the disk if you've loggd in . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         I didn't - (drewk) - (2)
                             Probably one of those minor features - Print, save, or send. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                             Possible real answer. - (static)
         AIX has the patch, but don't make it permanent option - (folkert) - (1)
             Prolly the same code base - (jake123)

Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect?
89 ms