IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah - a connoisseur
America is already dead. The current administration has been using the constitution for bog roll since Osama (remember him? he attacked us you know) gave them an excuse and stunned the press into inaction. It has taken them about 4 years to recover their cojones, but the free ride is over.

What we are looking for in the next election is someone willing to resurrect america as envisioned by the framers of the constitution (a bunch o atheistic libruls don'tcha know). Most likely, they'll be colored blue.

The [link|http://www.surveyusa.com/50State2005/50StatePOTUS1105SortbyState.htm|data] doesn't look good for your war criminals and neo-McCarthyites.

[image|http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/3/cheneythanksgiving.gif||||]

I wonder what the whitehouse staff is thankful for this holiday season.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Nov. 27, 2005, 12:21:33 AM EST
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:42:22 PM EDT
New Re: your link. Utah and Idaho are, um, strange.
I can see why they'd still be supporting Bush (but the margin surprises me). Why aren't Louisiana and Mississippi off the chart?

I'd like to think these polls mean something in times like this, but I really don't. I think polls are swayed by reporting of them. That is, if there's good news about the country and the polling numbers are good, then the polling numbers will continue to rise even if the good news has little or nothing to do with the president's policies. What could people point to that they liked when Bush's numbers were 90% approval? Just going to Afghanistan, AFAIK. I don't think 90% liked his tax cuts, etc.

In other words, we won't really start to know if Bush and the Republicans are in trouble with the electorate until September or October of next year - when people have a real choice on the ballot and when the candidates are talking in specifics about the issues.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Bush has always been worse running unopposed
Bush is never at his best running unopposed. He's been losing to "undetermined democrat" for years. He only really comes into his own when he has someone to play against.

As they say -- you don't have to outrun the bear, you just have to make sure no one sees you clobber your fishing buddy over the head from behind as you run.

Have whatever values you have. That's what America is for.
You don't need George Bush for that.
New ICLRPD. (new thread)
Created as new thread #236425 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=236425|ICLRPD.]
     Yet another triumph for 'Mission Accomplished'! - (Andrew Grygus) - (33)
         and still more hearts, minds forever ours! - (rcareaga) - (32)
             "E-ring"? Whazzat? -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                 The Pentagon is constructed in concentric rings . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                     Ah, I see, thanks. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         Couple hundred, IIR - (Ashton) - (3)
                             125 in the Pentagon, 64 on American Airlines Flight 77. - (Another Scott)
                             If I recall correctly, deaths in that section . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Aha, thanks again. Memory is a funny thing -- I must have... (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                 The as-yet undiscovered sister circuit to the Nordschleife? -NT - (pwhysall)
             As strict tabulation is our forte - - (Ashton)
             psyops, as usual they foobared it - (boxley)
             Still worried about appeasing the Taliban? - (marlowe) - (21)
                 The who? They were so 9/11 - its WMD now - get on message - (tuberculosis) - (20)
                     Todd, you of all people should know... - (jb4)
                     Save your breath. - (pwhysall)
                     He'll be preaching the exact same line to the day . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         (How did you know My Gramma's MO !?) -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                             How unique do you think yer gramma is? - (jb4) - (1)
                                 (She wrote the lyrics that accompany..) -NT - (Ashton)
                     I've got Quadrophenia. - (marlowe) - (13)
                         So, you're more of a Malcolm X type then? -NT - (Simon_Jester)
                         This "you can't stop it" is telling. - (tuberculosis) - (11)
                             "Freedom is slavery?" - (marlowe) - (10)
                                 No, to you freedom is tyranny and war crimes - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                                     Shouldn't that read : tyranny and war crimes are freedom.... - (Simon_Jester)
                                     what! they banned WP? since when? -NT - (boxley)
                                     67 flavors of bulls**t - (marlowe) - (5)
                                         well it burns nicely underwater, a valuable artillery tool - (boxley)
                                         Ah - a connoisseur - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                             Re: your link. Utah and Idaho are, um, strange. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                 Bush has always been worse running unopposed - (GBert) - (1)
                                                     ICLRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                 from freedom to slavery - (boxley)

GPLed, for your pleasure.
125 ms