IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "...hoping to snag some of the doorbuster specials..."
OK, so if "the doorbuster specials" is -- apparently, AFAICS -- common-enough terminology for the meeja to use; probably invented by the retailers themselves (where did they get it for this article, if not from the shop?)... If that's the way the shops themselves are hyping it, then WTF are they surprised about?

They -- retailers and shoppers alike -- got exactly what was advertised.

Also, I suppose you were feeling -- and wanted us to feel -- all, "Awwww, poor Granny... She's 73 years old, and all!" -- at least, that is obviously the way one is intended to feel, from the article... But I (in stead of feeling as prescribed) can't help notice that the old biddy apparently felt herself spry enough to join the (well-known lunatic) spree, at frigging 5 AM.

Stop to think about that for a while.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
New Her being there at 5 am is easy to understand.
Old people have to pee a lot. They're up most of the night anyway.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     Ok, I suppose I'm asking for it now - (bepatient) - (24)
         Wal-mart shoppers - (tuberculosis)
         Of course in a similar story last year it turned out . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             How about the employees? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 If there were no shoppers, things would change - (tuberculosis)
         Actually, you were doing just fine, until... - (jb4)
         First off, it's not Walmart fault (imo) - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
             The stories I've read - (bepatient) - (3)
                 Well, those mega-retailers are a key part . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     And a big desire to "build excitement" -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                         Theres nothing like a sale... - (bepatient)
         "...hoping to snag some of the doorbuster specials..." - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Her being there at 5 am is easy to understand. - (mmoffitt)
         We never shop on Black Friday - (Nightowl) - (9)
             Here ya go. - (Another Scott)
             Weak Google-fu? - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                 Thanks, Alex - (Nightowl) - (6)
                     When you visit the Zoo - - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Nope - (Nightowl)
                     You left out the obvious: Employees throwing them in the air - (CRConrad) - (3)
                         True - (Nightowl) - (2)
                             Guess:Such a throng, there's no room for 'em to reach floor. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 One concept, yes - (Nightowl)
         Both are at fault. - (admin) - (1)
             Deeper, perhaps? - (Ashton)

Not straight enough to make a perfect structure.
80 ms