IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Solution: Use a different browser than IE
or better yet a different OS. One without as many security holes. Just about anything not made by Microsoft will do. :)

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
New Mozilla 0.9.6 - acting decent on my computer
I've been using Mozilla since 0.9.3 and pretty much exclusively since 0.9.5. (I forget which version of Mozilla started supporting secure web pages satisfactorily, maybe that was 0.9.5.)

Alas, I still need Windows for my favorite games. And the new computer came with damned Windows XP which has IE integrated so tightly into the guts of the system that it's hard to tell exactly when it's being used. (Hint to Microsoft: The damn fancy HTML Email isn't worth the hassle of the constant security flaws.)
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Windows XP
My father-in-law had it on his new laptop. It crashed a lot. So he went to get Windows 98 installed on it instead.

Mozilla runs rock-solid for me. IE 6.0 reports lots of errors. I have 0.97 of Mozilla. I hope they can get a 1.0 out before 2003.

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
New Re: Windows XP
[link|http://www.mozilla.org/roadmap/mozilla-1.0.html|Read This]

Peter
Shill For Hire
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
New Re: Windows XP
What does that have to do with Windows XP?
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Mr. Whysall is a busy man, he leaves his subjects blanc :)
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
     YAIEASSH - (admin) - (6)
         Solution: Use a different browser than IE - (nking) - (5)
             Mozilla 0.9.6 - acting decent on my computer - (wharris2) - (4)
                 Windows XP - (nking) - (3)
                     Re: Windows XP - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         Re: Windows XP - (wharris2) - (1)
                             Mr. Whysall is a busy man, he leaves his subjects blanc :) -NT - (boxley)

It's their own fault! If they wanted to break the law without consequences, they should have gone into banking.
75 ms