1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Condoleezza vs. Hillary in '08
New Great...another winning choice!
[image|/forums/images/warning.png|0|This is sarcasm...]

Like it was really necessary
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I'd love to see it just to watch the right wing...
...crap their pants.

"Who do we vote for? That bitch, or some darkie?"

Oh my, comedy gold.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedom for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New its the republicans who are leading the charge for a hillary
nomination, that is the only way they can guarranty another republican president. Any other dem who runs, with the exception of Kerry again will wup whoever the repo's put up. Rice is their kind, lock step and coffinated and will give the independant's who loathe Hillary a seemingly reasonable alternative.
listen to every talk show on the right, it "woe is me, throw me into that hillary patch".
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I don't think Joementum Lieberman would win...
Hillary gets talked about because Hillary gets talked about. That, and the conspiracy buffs on the right enjoy the game of Name 10,000 Evil Things About the Clintons.

:-/

Condoleeza has no chance to be the next president, IMO. There's been talk of her running for [link|http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2003/02/27/MN138053.DTL|Senate and Governor of California], but AFAIK, nothing serious came of that.

But putting aside whether she is interested in running, after what happened with GWB, do you really think that enough voters accept someone with no track record of holding elected office (remember, Texas Governor [link|http://texaspolitics.laits.utexas.edu/html/exec/0200.html|isn't really much of an office]) and vote for Rice for president? I don't think so. (Look at the flack that Harriet Miers is getting.)

Also, too many others want the nomination (McCain, Guiliani, Allen to name a few) for it to be handed to Condi. Although I think Clinton would be a formidable candidate, I don't really think she'll run this time either. While she certainly has the ambition, she may feel that it's worthwhile to represent NY for a while longer before launching a bid. Perhaps she'll end up being someone like Mario Cuomo or Sam Nunn who was often mentioned as a formidable presidential candidate but who never took the plunge. She'd get the benefit of being a national figure, but not have to risk losing the race.

But we'll see.

Cheers,
Scott.
New you think hillary was satisfied with only 2 trucks of loot?
she wakes up everyday dreaming about what she is going to do to those staffers who cheered when she left.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
New Shrinks call that, 'projection..'

New astral or rear?

New I must say...
...if it comes to that, I'd sure like to see your ballot, BeeP....
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Would depend on who else was running
or it would be a vote for Marty Brewster.

------

Corrected by Drew...I meant Monty Brewster, minor league pitcher.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

Expand Edited by bepatient Oct. 20, 2005, 01:02:20 PM EDT
New Would that be...
[link|http://www.townofpittsford.com/Government/Boards/ViewDoc.asp?ID=1581|this Marty Brewster]?
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New I think he meant ...
[link|http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088850/|Montgomery Brewster]
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Correct...Monty, Sorry.
ie. None of The Above.

New You sure you don't mean "Punky"?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     Cheney resignation rumors fly - (ben_tilly) - (26)
         Be still my heart - (Ashton) - (1)
             Be still HIS heart. - (inthane-chan)
         Two important rumors - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
             Q: Who / how many are guarding Fitzgerald ?? -NT - (Ashton)
             On #2, that sounds preposterous to me. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Well, if we could pick the Emotional-best fit.. for drafter - (Ashton)
         Black? Woman? As US President? - (warmachine) - (17)
             Condoleezza vs. Hillary in '08 -NT - (ChrisR) - (13)
                 Great...another winning choice! - (bepatient) - (12)
                     I'd love to see it just to watch the right wing... - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                         its the republicans who are leading the charge for a hillary - (boxley) - (4)
                             I don't think Joementum Lieberman would win... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 you think hillary was satisfied with only 2 trucks of loot? - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Shrinks call that, 'projection..' -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         astral or rear? -NT - (boxley)
                     I must say... - (jb4) - (5)
                         Would depend on who else was running - (bepatient) - (4)
                             Would that be... - (jb4) - (2)
                                 I think he meant ... - (drewk) - (1)
                                     Correct...Monty, Sorry. - (bepatient)
                             You sure you don't mean "Punky"? -NT - (mmoffitt)
             "Those who are capable of getting elected..." - (static) - (2)
                 Only qualified '05 candidate is Terry Pratchett. - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Since Venetari acts and looks like our dear Veep .... -NT - (boxley)
         A conspiracy theorist I know - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             Hell, if they wanted that.... - (Simon_Jester)

It's not rocket surgery!
77 ms