IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Any particular reason to use code words - or was it a tyop?
"begins hot" = "being shot", I take it?

I hope you're not *seriously* claiming you daren't write the truth here... Not *quite* yet, anyway!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New If there's one thing I'm good at, it's typos.
I'm getting steadily worse as I get older. I used to do a lot of typing on a typewriter (anyone remember those? :) when I was younger (and couldn't afford a printer!), but it seems any accuracy I may have gained through that is now well and truly down the tube. Oh well, when it gets too bad I'll switch to speech recognition. There'll be just as many errors, but at least they'll be a different kind of error :-)
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Oh, wow, a built-in real-time printer!
And this laptop doesn't even need a battery!

:-)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
     Australia to give up on free society? - (JayMehaffey) - (9)
         That list... - (pwhysall) - (2)
             (Surprised the 'list' is That long.. :( -NT - (Ashton)
             South Africa, Venezuala, Argentina - (boxley)
         Swim! Row out while you can! -NT - (altmann)
         It's all about power grabs and stopping abortions - (Meerkat) - (4)
             Perhaps this Is the common International thread: - (Ashton)
             Any particular reason to use code words - or was it a tyop? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 If there's one thing I'm good at, it's typos. - (Meerkat) - (1)
                     Oh, wow, a built-in real-time printer! - (CRConrad)

10 PRINT "HELLO LRPD"
20 GOTO 10

51 ms