IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Late than never I suppose
SIL has an ants to instruct others in a non timely matter to increase her self esteem. Thank her for all suggestions and ignore anything she tells/writes you unless it is an egregious fault on your behalf. Dont know if you recall the "ginger" dog cartoon, if you do, thats SIL
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Never heard of it
Can you elaborate?

I like your suggestions though, and will definitely consider them.

Thanks.

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
New google foo is weak, however
one cartoon panel has a dog owner berating his dog, ginger! bad dog! you shouldnt do that. Ginger! bad dog! in the second panel its from the dog's point of view, all it hears is Ginger! bla bla bla Ginger! bla bla bla.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Here ya go. 13 kB img.
[image|http://www.bakbone.com/newsletter/images/ginger_large.gif|0|What they hear...|356|269]

I found it doing a search on "the far side ginger". The first link was [link|http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=416754|this], which had a link to the image.

That wasn't my first attempt though... :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Ain't it da Truff...
1-Way conversation last night with my part-time cat, Sierra ... angling for some more salmon skin (her fav; she be my most efficient recycler of otherwise homo-sap unpalatable pieces of goodies).

moi:
Sierra.. no more for now. With two feeding you, you are getting Fat.
And I want to see you stick around this illusion for awhile.. Y'Hear, Sierra !?

Sierra hears:
Sierra..Garble blabble rhubarb gabble fabble deebee doo ...
Sierra !?

..but - something Does get through the worm hole, orthogonally
(that word's almost as much fun as cellar door)

When I'm obviously speaking to her -
(like the guy on the PBS series imagineering an explanation of the current Rev. Duh.0.66 of the Super-Stringy-ID-Theory of Everything -- to his dog)

- she makes periodic one-cat-syllable mews -- and I notice that, focussing on just her mouth: it is most hilariously remindful of many animated cartoons with the mouth running a [!=.jpg - that earlier TLA] script! It is an actual emotional expression in catese, indubitably.

I will next try some Sanskrit words on her..
I see a breakthrough dwarfing that with Koko....
     Inquiring of the Grammar Gods here - (Nightowl) - (52)
         Tell SIL to sit on a stick and spin. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             "sit and spin" is the only completely corrtect answer. - (Silverlock)
             Seconded -NT - (ben_tilly)
             Thirded. - (static)
             Fourthed?!? - (jb4)
         Your writing is fine. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Positive Update :) - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Like yer .sig! -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                     Thanks, me too! - (Nightowl)
             What,there's a difference?You can't enjoy trying to help?:-) -NT - (CRConrad)
         Suggested riposte, if you want this to Cease (?) - (Ashton) - (4)
             That's the hardest part, Ashton - (Nightowl) - (3)
                 Not so hard - - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Re: Not so hard - - (Nightowl)
                     Dupe: ignore, ISP hiccupped during send mode -NT - (Nightowl)
         She's an ass****e - (broomberg) - (1)
             Re: She's an ass****e - (Nightowl)
         A suggestion - (jbrabeck) - (4)
             :-) -NT - (Steve Lowe)
             Hahahah! - (Nightowl) - (1)
                 Price List: - (Ashton)
             :-) -NT - (jb4)
         Peter's Rewrite, FWIW: - (pwhysall) - (1)
             s/coagulate/rigor-mortisize/ :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         You're fine, but giving her too much time - (hnick) - (8)
             Agreed - (Nightowl) - (7)
                 Hmmm...I always thought: "those that can't teach, teach gym" -NT - (jb4) - (6)
                     Well, yeah... but we were talking about writing... - (hnick)
                     Nope, My sister the middle school teacher's coffee cup says - (Silverlock) - (4)
                         I was just being a smartass. - (hnick) - (3)
                             Those that can't teach gym - (imric) - (1)
                                 Explains Der Karl nicely! Thanx- -NT - (jb4)
                             Being a smartass? On this board? No. Say it isn't so. - (Silverlock)
         Twain quote - (drewk) - (2)
             Voltaire(?) quote - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 "I am retuning this paper. Someone wrote on it." no origin -NT - (hnick)
         Late than never I suppose - (boxley) - (4)
             Never heard of it - (Nightowl) - (3)
                 google foo is weak, however - (boxley) - (2)
                     Here ya go. 13 kB img. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Ain't it da Truff... - (Ashton)
         Re: Is it redundant? - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
             If I've told you once - - (Ashton) - (9)
                 Owl Vs SIL Round 1, Owl. - (Nightowl) - (8)
                     Worse than Ashtonese or Boxlish? - (Nightowl) - (5)
                         what part of "oh fine you write the dam thing" - (boxley)
                         Explanation - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             {Guffaw!} Award: 1\ufffd Emmys + an Edgar for aptly-hidden Snide! -NT - (Ashton)
                             SILatin - (Nightowl)
                             Combining all your advice, Thanks! - (Nightowl)
                     Epistle, formal letter. Epithet, descriptive, usually... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         (And an epistle may deteriorate into a rant, screed, easily) -NT - (Ashton)