IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't think 9 is compatible with 16-bit pseudoOSs
IIRC, you have to have at least the W2K problem to use 9 (or is that "nein"?)
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New I think you're right.
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=224697|#224697] has a pointer to v 7.1 which seems to be the last listed for Win98.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Yes, you'd already nailed that
Forgot about 7.1, became distracted by CNN's trying to sell me a Free Live Fish, hook line & sinker, to see a clip.

(Now I must discover how 7.1 functions, if it does - sans anything but the unremovable-stub of IE - on someone Else's expendable box.)
I know, try it out on the dog's laptop.
If it's OK a week later ...

I Hate "trying these pigs-in-poke" by actually Installing them; allowing them to rummage barefoot through My. Registry! Especially after 4.3 years on this install.
Improvin.. 'fixin' Azatoth-knows - how many other little niches, with some deranged Clippy clone 'Helping'.

'M$-Trustworthy Computing' - it's not even a decent heh..

:(

New If you've got 9x, your "registry" is already rummaged....
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

How awful is Win Media Player 9? - (Ashton) - (24)
         It really isn't that bad. - (folkert)
         Phoning Home - (altmann)
         It's not god-awful. - (static) - (6)
             You can remedy the Ogg problem. - (inthane-chan)
             Yes, it is. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                 Oh, yes, I'd forgotten about that. - (static) - (3)
                     Worse? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         I was thinking of M.Y.O.B. - (static) - (1)
                             MYOB ported from the Mac, probably via a XP toolkit -NT - (altmann)
         Thanks.. I think the IE alcoholic dependency - (Ashton) - (7)
             Get Winamp -NT - (Silverlock) - (6)
                 seconded -NT - (bepatient)
                 Version 2.x ONLY. And ONLY 2.x to be the version! - (folkert) - (4)
                     I dunno, 5.094 seems ok to me with classic skin - (drewk) - (3)
                         I just upgraded to 5.1 under 2K - (hnick) - (2)
                             Did you forget to uncheck "report anonymous user statistics" -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                 Don't think so. - (hnick)
         It's OK. - (pwhysall)
         If you just want tunes... - (pwhysall) - (1)
             What about the Windows Version of MPlayer? -NT - (folkert)
         I don't think 9 is compatible with 16-bit pseudoOSs - (jb4) - (3)
             I think you're right. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Yes, you'd already nailed that - (Ashton) - (1)
                     If you've got 9x, your "registry" is already rummaged.... -NT - (jb4)

Fighting with the Gamelons, we won't stop until we've won!
75 ms