As my Mater used to say, "you can be as easy as an old shoe and worth as little."

(And any 'suffering' over this twit's stupid chatter: is, remember: self-inflicted ie Intentional Suffering. That's also a popular pastime. But ____.)

Yeah, I get that at least. I know I only started hurting about it when I started to let myself truly care about her opinion earlier this year... she's been married to my brother for years and I never cared a whit about her opinion, nor her about mine, and it was fine then.... problem is, we are trying to forge a working relationship now, and silly me, I thought we were succeeding.. not sure now, really I'm not. I just wish I knew how to turn off the "care" switch, it takes a lot for someone to push me till I don't, and she has quite a way to go. Although she is beginning to remind me of that other person whom-used-to-be-on-here-and-is-gone now... who made me crazy for years.

Thanks Ashton, I'm truly trying to get a grasp on this situation, because I don't need all the physical symptoms this mess is causing me lately. But addressing it with her head on from now on, seems like a good way to start. :)

Brenda