IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Aye, Nerocon == money laundering syndicate
Obvious goal is to turn america into a third world shithole.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:44:13 PM EDT
New ObPunchline: "How're we doin'?"
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New many parts of america are a 3rd world
shithole, and have been forever, man you must have lived a sheltered life.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New And many parts aren't (yet). Trend isn't looking too good

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:45:25 PM EDT
     Meanwhile back in Iraq - (tuberculosis) - (9)
         Some Iraq Projects Running Out of Money, U.S. Says - (dmcarls) - (8)
             These idiots will bankrupt this country - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                 For some that was the plan -NT - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
                     Aye, Nerocon == money laundering syndicate - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                         ObPunchline: "How're we doin'?" -NT - (jb4)
                         many parts of america are a 3rd world - (boxley) - (1)
                             And many parts aren't (yet). Trend isn't looking too good -NT - (tuberculosis)
             And the airport's closed. - (mmoffitt)
             ICLRPD\ufffd (new thread) - (Ashton)

root#_
70 ms