IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I believe the fixpak will add DIVE
I'm not positive, but a Deja search backs up that DIVE is in the later fixpaks .

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New I will download it then
thanks.

Good work on the emulators, as soon as I get OS/2 3.0 Warp Connect installed I will check them out.

By the way, what is the best Archiver (Zip, Rar, Lha, Gz, etc) for OS/2? Something like WinRar or WinZip with a nice GUI. I saw that Rarsoft had a version of Rar for DOS and OS/2 but I think it is command line based.

"Before Christmas it is 'Ho ho ho', after Christmas it is 'Owe owe owe'" - Santa Norm
New No GUI ZIP suggestion - maybe others might have one?
I really liked how Object Desktop transparently turned a zip(and other archive formats) file into a folder, but am not using it with eCS. I've not looked for a replacement, though I'd like something that works like OD did.

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New Should be something out there
I scanned the OS/2 archives to find Zip and other archive programs. I have not tried them yet as I have not gotten my OS/2 3.0 copy yet to install them on.

I burned version 1.0 of my "OS/2 Survivial" CD, about 600+ megs of freeware, shareware, open source, and fixpacks. For some reason I forgot to add Opera to it, d'oh! That is for version 1.1 I guess?

"Before Christmas it is 'Ho ho ho', after Christmas it is 'Owe owe owe'" - Santa Norm
New For zipping maybe...
...but unzipping doesn't require a gui archiver. Thats what true drag and drop can do.

Put a shadow on the desktop...drag the archive over and let go...wherever the archive is located on your drive will now have its contents nicely unzipped for you.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     OS/2 Survival Kit - (nking) - (11)
         Don't forget the JDK - (bepatient)
         Don't forget - (SpiceWare) - (9)
             I just got them - (nking) - (5)
                 I believe the fixpak will add DIVE - (SpiceWare) - (4)
                     I will download it then - (nking) - (3)
                         No GUI ZIP suggestion - maybe others might have one? - (SpiceWare) - (2)
                             Should be something out there - (nking) - (1)
                                 For zipping maybe... - (bepatient)
             Shameless :-) -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                 It's not like I'm selling anything - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                     I know...just thought I'd poke...>poke< -NT - (bepatient)

I never trusted P.E. teachers, I'll tell you that.
80 ms