IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What the hell is this book?
[link|http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1581126018|http://www.amazon.co...s/ASIN/1581126018] (The Final Theory: Rethinking Our Scientific Legacy)
It muddies up any typeface sizing, in search of some way to READ the fucking words!
Somebody got an MA in GraphicBiznessArts-Remedial.

Hard to tell from the (mainly literate) reviews what he means to "replace" Everything with - without springing for the sucker. I suspect that it reads lots more boffo to the folks who have trouble with Ohm's Law than.. to others.

Oh, Yes.. Let Us Simplify for the multitasking constant-audio-inputted Ones on IV Jolt Cola - who are in a hurry to ___ whatever.

So if someone peruses a copy... Review?
(My $30+ goes to armaments for anarchists, this year.)

New What is this "Amazon Wallpaper" of which you speak?
New What it is, is:___still there!
Horizontal shading of entire background -
Think old style venetian blinds, with each lath painted light blue for top 2/3 and fading darker in lower third; the blended faux-shading ~~ just as light/shadow makes such blinds appear. Utterly stupid for text (or most anything else except a drapery store, maybe).

Some bloody 'theme'? SKIN-thing? Sure ain't from my prefs. I checked for gremlins and ran the latest Spybot a couple days ago..

You AREN'T seeing this abortion??

New Which browser/OS?
Should just be seeing nice gradient blue in the top navigation bar area. Everything else is plain white background.

Also, all changes to the pages are rigorously tested using randomly selected populations. The only changes that are kept are the ones that show up on the bottom line as a positive (or at least neutral) change in sales.

I put a lot of work into launching that particular item so if its messing you up, I'd like to know more about it.

You can shoot me feedback/screenshots/details at tobl at the website in question.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 7, 2005, 01:30:22 AM EDT
New Re: Which browser/OS? (new thread)
Created as new thread #217936 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=217936|Re: Which browser/OS?]

What the hell is this book? - (tablizer) - (6)
         New science textbook used to teach intelligent design? -NT - (ChrisR)
         W.T.F. is with Amazon's new F$#$# Wallpaper !? - (Ashton) - (4)
             What is this "Amazon Wallpaper" of which you speak? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 What it is, is:___still there! - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Which browser/OS? - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                         Re: Which browser/OS? (new thread) - (Ashton)

What you're selling, I do not need.
41 ms