IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What in the holy hell? Pop-under adds in Firefox.
This is the second or third time I've seen it. Before, I thought it may have come from a IE window I had to open or I had gone temprarily insane. I just saw another after only having firefox open. I don't know which page it came from cause I had a ton of tabs open and closed them all and then saw this horror. I instinctivelly closed it as soon as I saw it so I can't tell you what the ad was for but it was one of those fake windows dialog box type ones. Am I missing a patch or something? Firefox 1.0.4
-----------------------------------------
"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for. As for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican."
-- H. L. Mencken

Support our troops, Impeach Bush.
D. D. Richards
New It's probably a Flash-based thingy.
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=209765|#209765].

Hmmm. But you seem to be using it already.

I dunno. I haven't seen a popunder since I installed Flashblock (using Firefox 1.0.4 with Adblock v0.5d2 Nightly * build 39). I hope it's nothing new. :-(

Luck!

Cheers,
Scott.
New I think that might be it.
I somehow forgot to put flashblock on my home system.

/me = lazy.
-----------------------------------------
"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for. As for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican."
-- H. L. Mencken

Support our troops, Impeach Bush.
D. D. Richards
New Well, there is a version 1.0.5 for Windows.
It addresses some security issues. Not sure if it makes a difference with the pop-under.

For me, Linux distros have not propagated the new Firefox version.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
     What in the holy hell? Pop-under adds in Firefox. - (Silverlock) - (3)
         It's probably a Flash-based thingy. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             I think that might be it. - (Silverlock)
         Well, there is a version 1.0.5 for Windows. - (a6l6e6x)

Well, after thinking it over for a few hours, the toilet decided to work.
34 ms