IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Eastern Alliance says they've pinpointed his cave
[link|http://www.msnbc.com/news/627086.asp?pne=msntv&cp1=1|They're kind of sure he's in there]

Excerpt:

Hazrat Ali, defense chief of the U.S.-backed alliance of eastern tribes, said Friday his forces found a cave thought to be bin Laden\ufffds personal shelter as they surrounded a large number of his al-Qaida guerrillas on a mountain ridge in the area.
Earlier Friday, Ali, relying on running radio reports from the battlefield, told reporters his men had captured, entered and searched the cave. However, later he said they only located it and were trying to capture it.
\ufffdThere is one cave surrounded by my forces. ... I think there is one place inside where Osama is,\ufffd he said.
Ali gave no further details and did not specify why he thought bin Laden might be inside the cave, one of several in a gorge where his tribesmen were fighting al-Qaida forces amid heavy U.S. aerial bombing. He said that the battle for the position was continuing Friday and that there were many al-Qaida dead and wounded.
\ufffdThey are surrounded, and they cannot escape,\ufffd he said. His claim could not be independently verified because Western journalists have been barred from the battle zone.
Said Mohammed Pahalawn, a deputy of Mohammed Zaman, who commands another alliance faction, said 100 to 120 al-Qaida fighters were surrounded in a depression on the mountain ridge and were under attack from the ground and the air.
\ufffdWe have seen the place,\ufffd Pahalawn said of bin Laden\ufffds cave. \ufffdThe U.S. is bombing the area, but the opening of the cave is safe from bombing. The bombs can\ufffdt reach it.\ufffd

I say:

Bombs can't reach it? Is there an overhang or something? Maybe a guided missile coming in at a low angle will do the job.

[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Sometimes "tolerance" is just a word for not dealing with things.
New Ya think The World will settle for DNA evidence from shards
on rubble? re 'his demise' as martyr? (After 3 months of 24/7 DNA machine analysis of buckets o' blood from all over)

West needs a body, even if it means we can't use our safer, more infernal transistorized machines from afar. I (merely suspect) this may be some part of the equation for his denouement.

A.
     Where's Osama? - (marlowe) - (30)
         Satellite 'picks out bin Laden caves' - (marlowe)
         Northern Alliance says they can find him easily. - (marlowe)
         CIA gave it the old college try - (marlowe)
         All about UAV's - (marlowe) - (4)
             Infringes my TLA! Urban Assault Vehicle\ufffd_______ but cute. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                 You mean they are *not* catapulting Expeditions? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Not til I'm made procurement officer for 'expendables' .. -NT - (Ashton)
                     Actually... - (admin)
         Which cave has bin Laden? - (marlowe)
         Like father, like son - (marlowe) - (4)
             So, was THAT Doug Adams' "Ultimate Question" ?!? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Shhh.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Ah, Potiphar Breen! Yes, that was Dick, AFAICR. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         OK.. well then - (Ashton)
         Geologist says he's identified that rock behind Osama - (marlowe) - (1)
             UK as well - (kmself)
         Assassination rumors from China - (marlowe)
         ABC: U.S. Search for Bin Laden Narrows - (marlowe) - (6)
             We should make sure Bin Laden is killed by Muslims - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 Like those Turkish commandos they sent over? -msg -NT - (rsf) - (1)
                     No, Turkey's practically a Western nation here . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Re: ABC: U.S. Search for Bin Laden Narrows - (rsf)
             A positive ID matters - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 Utter nonsense.. - (Ashton)
         Ladies and gentlemen, Osama has left the country. - (marlowe) - (2)
             Tell 'em it doesn't change a thing. - (Andrew Grygus)
             Same Taliban envoy to Pakistan... - (a6l6e6x)
         Sunday Times we've got him cornered. - (marlowe)
         Eastern Alliance says they've pinpointed his cave - (marlowe) - (1)
             Ya think The World will settle for DNA evidence from shards - (Ashton)

It is just too confusing…
51 ms