IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Kewlish.. right direction - but.. innovate______________:-\ufffd
New yup want one of those gummint jobs
where everyone that comes in is treated like shit. I will pee on their applications, sneer at their entreaties and deny their building permits. Sigh got semi hard on that one. Oh, I forget I used to work for the State 1983 in the Recording Office and I remember being told by the supervisor "FUCK THE PUBLIC WE ARNT HERE TO SERVE THE PUBLIC! DO WHATEVER THE TITLE COMPANIES WANT YOU TO DO!" when I mildly mentioned that that was against the law she let out "FUCK THE LAW! FUCK THE PUBLIC! YOU HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM!!!"
guess I forgot how much fun it was.
thanx,
bill
can I have my ones and zeros back?
New Now then Bill - ya got in with a Bad crowd once.
That there summary is no more accurate than, say everything Billy n'Bally touch turns to pure shit..

See: statistics show that they will use impure shit as well. So let's maintain reasonable accuracy here..
New err that was entirely accurate quote
hadda go to the AG for a ruling cause I wouldnt budge. I was declared right and much hated fer it.
thanx,
bill
New Wasn't really disagreeing - have experience re Title Co.s
Not even BS it's ES - elephant shit - one of the biggest nationwide scams still not attacked by the sheep. Baa Baa.

The idea of havin to go back to Spanish Land Grants (hah!) *Each* time something be sold.. and then just keep sellin a sorta Insurance Policy for the present occupant (and charge the Next guy for doin it over!):

Hell THAT's right out o' one of Billy n/Bally's little EULAs. It made no sense 50 years ago - and even less today. It's a free ride for the Title Co. dudes and NOBODY SEZ ANYTHIN. Baa Baa

Maybe fuck 'em IS the best attitude to have towards utterly tame sheep who keep handin out free-$ with nary a squawk about how utterly Stupid is the whole rationale (?)

A.
New yep cute concept unless you dont unnerstand
how to check for a clear title. Lotsa people have been screwed over by unknown easements etc.
thanx,
bill
     Thoughts on current Help Desk storyline? - (cwbrenn) - (13)
         I thought it was pretty good, actually. -NT - (admin)
         One laugh-out-loud moment so far - (DonRichards) - (1)
             Dig - (kmself)
         It's tougher to do umm 'introspection' of course.. - (Ashton) - (9)
             pup. sneer - (boxley) - (8)
                 Plan. Watch. Abide. then Execute, grasshopper.. -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
                     plan on watching the treasure coast do a SoCal - (boxley) - (6)
                         Kewlish.. right direction - but.. innovate______________:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton) - (5)
                             yup want one of those gummint jobs - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Now then Bill - ya got in with a Bad crowd once. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     err that was entirely accurate quote - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Wasn't really disagreeing - have experience re Title Co.s - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             yep cute concept unless you dont unnerstand - (boxley)

The story is true.
105 ms