IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Did I hallucinate the off-colour jokes as well?
Yes, you did, Ben. It was all a dream. Just like the season of Dallas when Patrick Duffy showed up in the shower. Do do do do (Twilight Zone theme up)
LOL

Peace,
Amy
New Ironically...
With that post you've established that you exist to Barry's satisfaction!

Welcome, stranger.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Hah! I win!
New It is easy to win...
when the other people don't realize that you're playing a game.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Thanks for the welcome
Yall like my avatar? It's a picture of a paper doll called Amy Magic Doll produced in the 1950's by the Whitman Co. I collect vintage games and toys. Just had to use that LOL

But I am still just a figment of yall's imagination, including Critter's. ROFL.

Peace,
Amy

The Crux of the Biscuit is the Apostrophe.
- Frank Zappa

New Why do you remind me of...
[link|http://furpile.com/images/feuerfreimovie.swf|http://furpile.com/i...euerfreimovie.swf]?

From [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=211141|http://z.iwethey.org...?contentid=211141].

Cheers,
Ben
New Re: why do you remind me of....
(assuming a Freudian accent) because you have a deep-seated Oedipal complex and you still feel guilty when you masturbate.

Joke: How many Freudian psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer: Two. One to change the light bulb and the other to hold the penis.

Piece,
Amy

Oops, methinks that was a Freudian slip.

- Frank Zappa

New Naw
Because you are incapable of producing a post without the LOL.
And it seems you have other mannerisms / areas of interest in common with the owl.

These mannerisms seem to trigger some deap seated revulsion in some of us. Since you already have met some, in real life, you will probably get a pass.

For a while.
New Well!
Okaaaaay. I will strive not to (ahem) emote too much for you poor souls who seem to have a PROBLEM with that. BTW, I simply adored smoking your cigars, Barry. You were wonderful at the party. (eyelashes batting) Too bad Critter overdid himself or we would have stayed for breakfast. :(

I will try to behave myself...somewhat. ;)

Peace,
Amy

- Frank Zappa

New "Girl, you thought he was a man, but he was a ..." :-)
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #213960 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=213960|ICLRPD]
--
Steve
New A Freudian slip is...
when you mean to say one thing and instead you say your mother.

Cheers,
Ben
     Brainless - (bionerd) - (24)
         Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         We have brains,just that R fun stick has veto power over em -NT - (tablizer)
         Re: Brainless Redoux - (ChrisR) - (21)
             Hello Mrs. Critter - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 You had me at Hello - (ChrisR)
             In that context... - (ben_tilly)
             Two points for the ladies. - (bionerd) - (17)
                 Are you saying that the guys are outnumbered now? -NT - (ben_tilly)
                 She doesn't exist - (broomberg) - (15)
                     with a bathing suit of that color? Hard to miss -NT - (boxley) - (14)
                         Mass hallucination -NT - (broomberg) - (13)
                             Did I hallucinate the off-colour jokes as well? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                 Re: Did I hallucinate the off-colour jokes as well? - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                     Ironically... - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                         Hah! I win! -NT - (broomberg) - (9)
                                             It is easy to win... - (ben_tilly)
                                             Thanks for the welcome - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                                 Why do you remind me of... - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                     Re: why do you remind me of.... - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                         Naw - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                             Well! - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                 "Girl, you thought he was a man, but he was a ..." :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                                                         A Freudian slip is... - (ben_tilly)

Quite another Theatre of operations.
126 ms