IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New La fem Barbara. And she packs an agenda.
[link|http://www.dadi.org/wt_abrt2.htm|http://www.dadi.org/wt_abrt2.htm]

Abortion as a "a rite of passage"?

"And on the morning of my own abortion, I was feeling a little extra righteous. After years of posturing and sloganeering, I finally had an opportunity to demonstrate my core beliefs \ufffd like a rite of passage."

"Or a sacrament."

Someone needs some serious counseling.

[link|http://www.christianity.com/barbaracurtis|http://www.christia...arbaracurtis]

"I am a Christian writer and speaker, blessed with a unique perspective derived from a rich background of experience. My calling is to unburden, enlighten and encourage believers, as well as to communicate effectively with those who have yet to believe. "

Anyway, back to the original article.

"(as long as they're on the left side of the aisle)"

Seems someone's politics are showing through, also.

"Apparently all grown-up women care to know about \ufffd except for the shrill anti-Republican, pro-abortion reminders of fanatics like Karenna Gore Schiff \ufffd is getting men, pleasing them in bed and keeping them from wandering off."

Pro-abortion
Anti-Republican
shrill
fanatics

Deal with it.

Freedom doesn't make you intelligent.

Equality doesn't make you wise.

There were chicks who slept their way up the food chain BEFORE women's Sufferage.

There were chicks who slept their way up the food chain AFTER Women's Sufferage.

There were chicks who slept their way up the food chain AFTER "Feminism".

There are chicks sleeping their way up the food chain RIGHT NOW.

They have the freedom to make that choice.
They have the equality (to a degree) to achieve the same job WITHOUT fucking their way up.

Too bad for Barbie that some women make choices that she doesn't approve of.
New so as a dem preying for chicks is ok?
can I have my ones and zeros back?
New We mustn't confuse what people say they 'believe'
(to each other) and popular behavior after the 'wink wink nudge' - now mustn't we?

C'mon Bill - the Other Bill is an almost prototypical example of an adolescent sexuality which is the background for every ad and soap opera and Action movie. Muricans just don't Like that trotted out, y'see? It's against the Euphemism Commandment to behave that way, and get noticed! too much.

(You weren't expecting a Statesman, now were you? - though Bill wasn't too shabby there; he could speak the language, for one thing) Uh - no sale on that 'restraint' part with the New Kid either - if the Village Idiot happens to keep it in the pants.. while figuratively doin it to all those not among his 3% buddies, tossin a few 100 Bil into the infinite maw of the Mil Corps and opening the public trough to the robed ones - yada yada)

If'n ya don't like how Billy n'Bally operate - I guarantee ya won't like how many of them Pols operate off-camera either. But you know all this stuff - just doesn't fly that you'd be surprised.

Y'know?

Hey No Big Deal: we're corrupt and gettin more every quarter. So?

Ashton
We are not amused.
But we're sure titillated 24/7.

New "Prey"?
Again with the lingo?

Perhaps you'd care to clarify that with an example?

And I think you missed my point about her use of lingo.

Sacrament, priests, temples.

She's whipping the faithful into a frenzy so they will strike out against the evil. That's why she's attempting to portray them in such religious terms. The only things she didn't claim is that the abortion was performed on an alter under an inverted cross.

And it isn't just the abortions. They are also impinging upon YOUR freedoms. YOUR freedom of speech has been taken by THEM.

Of course, she was there. She was one of the "founding mothers". So what she says is true.

Sheesh, it reads like a textbook example.
New Packwood wasnt PREYING on women?
Funny that was what NOW said he was doing. Yes I was trying for a cheap funny. The feminist organizations are just old whores like any other PAC. There cause is empty rhetoric just like the NRA's designed to fill the pockets of the PAC leaders, no integrity only gimme game.
thanx,
bill
New Ummm, I think the record shows he was.
I remember numerous complaints of him initiating physical contact with women who did not want it.

Strange, wasn't Packwood a Republican?

On the other hand, there's the possibility for an interesting discussion private ethics vs public ethics.

Or, perception vs reality.
New Kate Wiley ring a bell?
there was numerous complaints about clinton which was the point I am trying to make that NOW has a clear double standard.
thanx,
bill
New Possibly.
NOW might have a double standard.

But that wasn't addressed in the original article. And, as I've pointed out, Packwood was a Republican. And the article specifically mentioned 'anti-Republican".

Again, this is an excellent time to discuss public vs private ethics and activities.

Or we could just see who can name more congrisscritters that have engaged in illicite/immoral/unwanted sexual activities.

But I don't recognize "Kate Wiley".
New Re: Kate Wiley.
Actually it's Kathleen E. Willey. Chalk it up to poetic license.

[link|http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/women031798.htm|Refresher]

The "60 Minutes" program was interesting at the time.
Alex
     throwing rocks at la fem - (boxley) - (11)
         Good article -NT - (Fearless Freep)
         A rather tenuous connection to the great abortion slogan - (Ashton)
         La fem Barbara. And she packs an agenda. - (Brandioch) - (8)
             so as a dem preying for chicks is ok? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                 We mustn't confuse what people say they 'believe' - (Ashton)
                 "Prey"? - (Brandioch) - (5)
                     Packwood wasnt PREYING on women? - (boxley) - (4)
                         Ummm, I think the record shows he was. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                             Kate Wiley ring a bell? - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Possibly. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                     Re: Kate Wiley. - (a6l6e6x)

Sufficiently advanced so as to be indistinguishable from magic.
86 ms