IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Photo help?
I'm trying to scan something and save it to my harddrive to upload.

I got the first one scanned and my HP Scanjet 3400C wouldn't let me save it as a jpg. So I tried saving it as a gif, and that worked.

However, now when I'm trying to save the next one also as a gif (or even as a jpg) the save button is greyed out and it won't let me save it.

Edit: Okay, I finally got the second one saved. I managed to upload the first one to photobucket but I can't seem to get the second one on there... still at it.

Any ideas what to do?

Thanks

Brenda

"Come Sleep! Oh Sleep, the certain knot of peace, the baiting-place of wit, the balm of woe, the poor man's wealth, the prisoner's release, the indifferent judge between the high and low."

Sir Philip Sidney 1554-1586, British Author
Expand Edited by Nightowl June 22, 2005, 05:25:18 PM EDT
New Never mind
I think I figured out the problem. Somehow I'd managed to save a blank white file called the picture when there was no picture. Trying again.

Brenda

"Come Sleep! Oh Sleep, the certain knot of peace, the baiting-place of wit, the balm of woe, the poor man's wealth, the prisoner's release, the indifferent judge between the high and low."

Sir Philip Sidney 1554-1586, British Author
     Photo help? - (Nightowl) - (1)
         Never mind - (Nightowl)

So less could be more, more could be less, and nothing could be most of all — sometimes.
45 ms