IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New did they ever find the body :-)
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett
[link|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/]

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Rumored to be in Maryland or Delaware ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Still working an xIO gig, I betcha

------

179. I will not outsource core functions.
--
[link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]

when did a spreadsheet become a dataentry form - (boxley) - (23)
         The previous CIO here, - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             did they ever find the body :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Rumored to be in Maryland or Delaware ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Still working an xIO gig, I betcha -NT - (Arkadiy)
             Oh, I can top that - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 theres a great idea! no sanity checking at all -NT - (boxley)
         Just spent 4 weeks doing that - (ChrisR) - (3)
             Im sure a simple xml form to be filled out in a browser - (boxley) - (2)
                 Tell that to the Accounts. - (ChrisR) - (1)
                     we need to get into the classroom then - (boxley)
         I'm an enabler. - (broomberg) - (12)
             PICK on DOS???? Sheesh. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                 But, it's Box's wet dream! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                     nononononono Pick is an OS/DB no DOS required -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                         True. But there is uniVerse for *nix. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                             Yep, it's still (sort of) the underpinnings for DataStage -NT - (Meerkat) - (7)
                                 DataStage?Whazzat; that clone of SAS one used to hear about? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                     Google. Ever hear of it? - (broomberg) - (2)
                                         I gots ta hear this "Google" from YOU, mr Saline Scrotum? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             Yup - (broomberg)
                                 Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     Yup, uniVerse was where everything was kept. Jobs, logs, etc - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                         Thanks! I'll remember that ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

Tasteful, translucent, understated...it was the most charming, pleasant system crash I've ever experienced.
54 ms