IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New None so blind
[link|http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4100476.stm|From the BBC], further evidence of executive anemia (a chronic irony deficiency) at the highest levels of our plutocracy. Emphasis—naaah, why bother?
US President George W Bush has criticised the presidential election taking place in Iran on Friday as ignoring the demands of democracy.

"Iran is ruled by men who suppress liberty at home and spread terror across the world," he said in a statement released by the White House.

"Power is in the hands of an unelected few who have retained power through an electoral process that ignores the basic requirements of democracy," he said.
cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New I'm tempted to ship him a mirror

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:41:40 PM EDT
New And a razor and straw to go with it...
"I'm man enough to tell you that I can't put my finger on
exactly what my philosophy is now, but I'm flexible."
-- Malcolm X
New Nah...
he'll be using rolled up million dollar treasury bonds now. No straw necessary.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     None so blind - (rcareaga) - (3)
         I'm tempted to ship him a mirror -NT - (tuberculosis) - (2)
             And a razor and straw to go with it... -NT - (xtensive) - (1)
                 Nah... - (bepatient)

It's like dingos mating with elephants: messy loud with lots of snapping and position changes.
75 ms