IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I remember '73 well + gas + [Nothing Learned. Zippo. Nada.]
Some kids were stuck on Grizzly Peak blvd. atop the Berkeley Hills, outta gas -- in a garden variety Detroit leadbarge. Started DOWN a steep straight-line street, to 'coast' to some gas station in the flatlands...

No power, D'Oh.
No power steering (minor)

NO fucking POWER BRAKES. (lethal)
The stone monument they hit at Marin Circle at ~ Mach 0.15? appeared to have been someone's prescient pre-need Memorial Stone.

Massive ignorance does its work on the tiniest scale, on its way up to the largest.
3.5 years of Denial, Bafflegab/treacle and Jesus - before we can even begin.. the massive work of undoing our Rogue Nation status.

(Optimistic version, natch - "unDo" This Much SHIT?)
in y'all's lifetime?
Damn well not in mine.

May your'n grandkids find a way to forgive Nana & Gramps for a braindead 2000 and 2004 performance, overall.
New Geez, even I knew of power brakes when I was a wee kiddie!
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
     GM - as usual - misses the boat - thousands of workers hurt - (tuberculosis) - (8)
         I remember '73 well + gas + [Nothing Learned. Zippo. Nada.] - (Ashton) - (1)
             Geez, even I knew of power brakes when I was a wee kiddie! -NT - (Meerkat)
         seen on a GMC truck license plate holder: - (cforde)
         Maybe if the engineers - (lincoln) - (1)
             Looks like somebody else has a quality control issue. :D -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Maybe if the engineers - (lincoln) - (2)
             We heard you the first time...;-) -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                 No, it's OK: one for each remaining US engineer. -NT - (Ashton)

Altered daily unreality.
37 ms