IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Denverites Unite!
I'm in Denver until Saturday morning packing up. The is the last time I expect to be here for awhile so anyone interested in hooking up for a few frosty barley pops at some downtown location (Wynkoop perhaps?) can email me at tblanchard at mac splat com to pick an evening.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:44:57 AM EDT
New Lets!
How's tomorrow? My social planner tells me the calendar's free :) I'm out of town thurs-sat.

Sending email.
--
Steve
New LRPD: Beer is better than pain.
Replied - wed is good

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:45:49 AM EDT
New Only available Wednesday morning and evening

Office hours noon to 4 PM.

Any particular time?

Tom Sinclair

"This is a lovely party," said the Bursar to a chair, "I wish I was here."
-- The Bursar is a man under a *lot* of stress
(Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)
New Sounds like Wed 6:00 at the Mayor's flagship

Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:46:14 AM EDT
New Can't make it tonight, unfortunately

I've still putting together some exams for tomorrow and I have to polish up a lab handout. Of course, it doesn't help that the only two printers available for me here at school are broken.

At any rate, I'm sorry to miss the get-together. Hoist a couple of steins for me, if you would.

Tom Sinclair

New Bummer - will do

Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:54:05 AM EDT
New Bummer!
I'll watch Todd hoist a couple for ya, I have to drive home from the bar. :)
--
Steve
New Won't be there until July
We're planning the family roadtrip from Dallas through the wilds of West Texas and the Panhandle to Colorado around July 17th - 22nd.

Doing the vacation planning now. Looking for some water in Lake Dillon, canoes, bikes, horses, and hiking.

Just need to get away from the Texas heat.

Glen
New Give a shout when you're here
Would love to meet you and the fam!
--
Steve
New Well that was fun - Tom you missed a good time
thanks for dinner - see you next time I come back I hope.

Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:54:46 AM EDT
New 'twas!
Was great to finally meet you, now that you're moving :) Definitely let me know next time you come through town, that Sagebrush Stout was mighty tasty!
--
Steve
New Sorry to hear it

Steve, maybe you and I can get together some time, assuming *you're* not moving as well.

Todd, keep us posted on your travels.

Tom Sinclair

New That'd be great, Tom!
We ain't movin :)
--
Steve
     Denverites Unite! - (tuberculosis) - (13)
         Lets! - (Steve Lowe) - (6)
             LRPD: Beer is better than pain. - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                 Only available Wednesday morning and evening - (tjsinclair) - (4)
                     Sounds like Wed 6:00 at the Mayor's flagship -NT - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                         Can't make it tonight, unfortunately - (tjsinclair) - (2)
                             Bummer - will do -NT - (tuberculosis)
                             Bummer! - (Steve Lowe)
         Won't be there until July - (gdaustin) - (1)
             Give a shout when you're here - (Steve Lowe)
         Well that was fun - Tom you missed a good time - (tuberculosis) - (3)
             'twas! - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                 Sorry to hear it - (tjsinclair) - (1)
                     That'd be great, Tom! - (Steve Lowe)

Got Snow, Greg?
282 ms