IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If nominated I refuse to run ...
I turned it down. Tactfully. Once I did that, my boss told me of another position that's more of a lateral move. System imaging, library and distribution thingie. More money (not as much as the manager job, but not as much crap either), more flexible schedule and more autonomy. I would be in charge of all system image builds and determine company standards for every end user pc. Direct report to the company operations manager, and no one reporting to me (yet).

P. S. anyone know where I got the stobor nickname from? I dropped it just because.
Sigs? Sigs? We don' need no steenken sigs!
New Stobor?
Isn't that just Robots backwards?
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New Spelling wise, yes. Not where I got it though.
New Generic monster name in a Heinlein book?
They dumped kids on an unsettled planet for training purposes, and warned them about stobor. They assumed that there would be *something* nasty that the kids would run into. "Tunnel in the sky" sticks in my mind, but I'm not sure...

Regards,
Hugh
New Bingo!
I thought that was a neat story. A little to simplistic for me now, but quite enjoyable when I was in sixth grade.
New Heh. My nick on eBay is
fairwitness. No [-]s yet - and some recognize the allusion, too - more women than men (!)

Yup - in our ethically-challenged snake pit - what Murica needs more than a few more $T is, just a few fairwitnesses. Everywhere.

Ashton
     Same company, new job - (stobor) - (10)
         Advice I've been given - (dpeterson)
         30% technical is enough to keep skills - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             The skill set is there - (stobor)
         I feel your pain - (wharris2) - (6)
             If nominated I refuse to run ... - (DonRichards) - (5)
                 Stobor? - (orion) - (4)
                     Spelling wise, yes. Not where I got it though. -NT - (DonRichards) - (3)
                         Generic monster name in a Heinlein book? - (hnick) - (2)
                             Bingo! - (DonRichards) - (1)
                                 Heh. My nick on eBay is - (Ashton)

We can probably skip drugs and prostitution, but the mortgage business looks good.
339 ms