IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Murican Bizness.
Congratulate me. I have just fucked away three fucking weeks. I don't really know what the fuck "due diligence" is apparently. I talked to a fucking VP of this SSL/VPN company, told him about what we wanted to do, how we wanted to do it, down to the fucking version numbers of everything we wanted to use. He assured me his product would work for me. Being the suspicious son-of-a-bitch I am, I said, "Okay, bring a demo unit in here and show me." I wait two fucking weeks for the goddamned demo unit to come. They send a third party in to install it and guess what? They can't get the fucker to work with our Ace server. The third party calls corporate and they fucking tell them that "oh, support for that version is coming in the next release, it's in beta now and we're trying to get it to work." The third party apologizes, but even a dumbass hick from Hickory, NC like me knows it's not their fault. So we're both in our server room cussing the fucking OEM. But I'm out three fucking weeks.

The honesty and integrity of the fucking Murican Biznessman can not be understated.

BTW, no, this is NOT the only fucking thing I was working on in the last three weeks. This was the lay-up.
bcnu,
Mikem

Eine Leute. Eine Welt. Ein F\ufffdhrer.
God Bless America.
New s /Murican/PC Software/
Bummer. I hope you get something working that meets your needs soon.

Be happy it's only been 3 weeks. It could be [link|http://www.monitor.net/monitor/free/biatrustfund.html|much, much worse].

Cheers,
Scott.
New Thanks, I know I was lucky.
Didn't cost us dollars and hey, what the hell, we're all "exempt" employees so our time doesn't count. :-(
bcnu,
Mikem

Eine Leute. Eine Welt. Ein F\ufffdhrer.
God Bless America.
     Murican Bizness. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         s /Murican/PC Software/ - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Thanks, I know I was lucky. - (mmoffitt)

Ain't science wunnaful?
131 ms