IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Discussing any potential problems is even thinner
There seems to be a lot of room for interpretation in auditing. Should you do something that one auditor asks, and a later auditor decides that you should be doing it a different way, I have to think that public documentation of doubts about the first way of doing it would create a legal liability.

And that's a fairly safe topic. Discussion of ways in which people aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing (or are doing it but slower than you want) would be much worse.

So your choice is either to, like Skip, talk about how well things are going for you, or to speak in vague generalities. Neither is likely to be useful for people who want help.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New *chuckle* Actually, I'm doing both.
Vague is good, in this context.
[link|http://forfree.sytes.net|
]
Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Forum Request? - (gdaustin) - (13)
         -1. Where's the traffic? - (FuManChu)
         There doesn't seem to be much discussion out there. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             Agreed - (broomberg) - (3)
                 True; but how specific do you have to get? -NT - (imric)
                 Discussing any potential problems is even thinner - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     *chuckle* Actually, I'm doing both. - (imric)
             I'm the Sarbanes guy in my shop :-| - (imric)
         If i talk about SOX, I'd have to... - (ChrisR)
         -1, I'm not talking about that if I'm not getting paid. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Post your PayPal link. I'll chip in some change. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Re: Post your PayPal link. I'll chip in some change. :-) - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     25 lbs?!? I expect a book chapter for that much! - (Another Scott)
         No-way. - (folkert)

Anybody want a peanut?
161 ms