IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New fist full of dollars is finesse?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Don't go crying "po' ol' Condi" to me, Box...
...OK, you have a personal grudge against Hillary. We get that. But do you really expect anybody here to believe that there is a "fistful of dollars" that doesn't have a Repo stamp on it?
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New skank and dollars dont need repo help
are you trying to intimate that she is altruistic? Never took a buck she hasnt honestly earned? What a maroon.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
New Not at all.
but I'm also not trying to intimate that her opponent is any less altruistic, and is in fact probably less so. For example, you're not going to see the Swifties (or anybody like those lying scum) lining up for Hillary, now are we?

(but you can bet we will see the Swifties lining up against her, quite possibly with a few of your green stamps in their pocket, I wot....)
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New nope, no money on a nose holding vote
wanna bet with hillary running the dems will use purported dna to tie the pubic hair on clarences coke to condi? The clintons didnt invent nasty campeigning but they took to it better than any politico before or after. Dont bother bringing up the swifties, kerry was like shooting fish in a barrel.
thanx,
bill
New Before or after? Hardly!
Uhh, Box, read the box score (no pun intended):

Clinton 14
Rove 48

Rove et al make anything the Clintons may have done (real or perceived) look positively Saturday Afternoon in comparison.
jb4

New mano/mano can rove take carville? hm almost like to see it
New In a lying match, my money's on Karl
jb4

Cat fight 2008? - (tuberculosis) - (11)
         great, give me the only reason to vote condi :( -NT - (boxley) - (10)
             Misread that as americansfororifice.com - (altmann)
             Funny, I'd vote against Condi by voting for HC - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                 fist full of dollars is finesse? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                     Don't go crying "po' ol' Condi" to me, Box... - (jb4) - (6)
                         skank and dollars dont need repo help - (boxley) - (5)
                             Not at all. - (jb4) - (4)
                                 nope, no money on a nose holding vote - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Before or after? Hardly! - (jb4) - (2)
                                         mano/mano can rove take carville? hm almost like to see it -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             In a lying match, my money's on Karl -NT - (jb4)

i only type in lowercase because i hate capitalism.
49 ms