IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Some artful dodges..
Here's an excerpt from, mostly thoughtful analyses. Loved the one re 'causality' and how our omnipresent "search" for who to blame - so follows from our popular choices in er 'what to believe' (and why we so often choose that particular model of it all... from all the possible other models). Little doggerel in my quick scan - nice.

Of course, all of this is crass stereotyping, but at least my choices for one-size-fits-all are typical; I don't know where
you've seen "son of upper middle class parents shoots 30 people" in the headlines, but I certainly haven't.

I'm going to reserve my wrath for a very, very unpopular target. You know those poor parents who are busting their
asses that you specifically didn't aim your rant at? Well, why the fuck do they have kids they can't even support? If
they got divorced and now they're screwed but they were ok before, they're excused, but all you other fuckers out
there, what the hell were you thinking? YOU are the goddamned problem. YOUR kids are ones whose parentally
motivated inferiority complexes lead them to become bullies, petty criminals, and general underachievers. It isn't
politically correct to say it, but anyone who went to a public school knows it is true, if only he'll look back critically
upon the experience. What the hell are you doing? Do you think you have some inherent right to fuck up a kid's life
and possibly other peoples' too? In the literal sense you do, of course, but that's the same sense in which I have a
right to ignore you while you bleed to death in the street in front of my house after the son of some other fucker just
like you stabs your dumb ass and steals your wallet. Pathetic shitheads.

The best part is, you're the same assholes having eight kids, instead of some reasonable number. Go figure.

--
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, so why should we let them have
ideas?" -- Josef Stalin
Pace pace O mio Dio...

A.
New yup more mutts than purebreds
but they dont have the dysplasia of the hips, chipmunk faces of the inbred, insanity and other loatrhsome diseases as well as being smarter on the average. :)
thanx,
bill
poor white trash and proud of it.
can I have my ones and zeros back?
     Interesting discussion on K5 about parentel responsibilities - (static) - (4)
         yup, yup, yup I know the feeling and wish I had more time - (boxley) - (1)
             It takes up a lot of my time - (orion)
         Some artful dodges.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             yup more mutts than purebreds - (boxley)

I'm paraphrasing, because it's easier than research.
51 ms