IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Those stats may be depressed too
simply because anyone that has Windows, has IE; even if they only use it for updating Windows. This of course means for at least some reports, anyone who has Mozilla, Firefox, or Opera on Windows is being counted twice (if everyone used Firefox, this type of reporting would show 50% share)
~~~)-Steven----

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country..."

General George S. Patton
New And besides that
Today I had to use the UserAgent extension to tell a site that I was using IE6 when in fact I was using Mozilla. The site came up, then it redirected to a message telling me that they had imporved the site, and to take advantage of it I'd need a more modern browser. Provided links to the download pages for IE and Netscape.

I offered a different UserAgent string, and compared the site side-by-side with Mozilla/Linux and IE6/WXP. I didn't see any differences. Had the pediatrician not already called the prescription in to that pharmacy, they would have lost a sale.
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
     RIP MS? - (tuberculosis) - (25)
         Um, their OS releases have almost always been late too. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             DOS 5.0 was late. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 But they blamed IBM for that. Always IBM's fault, you know. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Read the Innovator's Dilemma + Solution - (ben_tilly)
         Hyperbole. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
             Don't think so - (tuberculosis) - (19)
                 Got stats for that? - (pwhysall) - (17)
                     check these - (andread)
                     different numbers from different places - (SpiceWare)
                     I have a site that shows greater penetration... (not pR0n) - (folkert) - (11)
                         Oh. THAT place. - (imric) - (1)
                             Nope, not a single one of those listed are SFW. -NT - (folkert)
                         Interesting... So, the USAF has a facility at something... - (CRConrad) - (8)
                             off by a few states.. - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                 Ah, duh! Note to self (not K): Forks != Rapids. Thx, Steve. -NT - (CRConrad)
                             I work at this location. - (folkert) - (4)
                                 Coordinates acquired, target locked, fire at will -NT - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                     I am going to tell... - (folkert) - (2)
                                         You keep your willie - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                             No... not that one! - (folkert)
                             That's me lurking about -NT - (Steven A S)
                     Those stats may be depressed too - (Steven A S) - (1)
                         And besides that - (drewk)
                     Me 2. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 So, if 70% is the limit. - (mmoffitt)

Inquiring minds want to scream.
93 ms