IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Round 2
Hey, you try being provoked by half a dozen people you barely know and see how fast you can come up witty, insightful responses! Cut me some slack.
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."

djmoou85@sbcglobal.net
New Yes
You've handled yourself well and haven't lost patience under stress or run away. I wasn't complaining that you didn't bite, but it was 3:30am, so perhaps I didn't phrase my post as well as I might have.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Sorry 'bout that
I wasn't trying to provoke. I guess that's why for years it was taboo to discuss the mating habits of homo sapiens sapiens. When you say, "The female of the species does this for this reason," any nearby females of that species might take exception.
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
     Even penguins pay for love - (lincoln) - (129)
         It's universal - (bionerd) - (128)
             or at all if they get paid in advance, evidently :) -NT - (Steven A S) - (2)
                 So it's true - (bionerd) - (1)
                     zero-sum-game - (imric)
             So what you're saying . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (124)
                 As B Russell(?) is reputed to have said: "We have already... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Ummm . . . don't think it was Churchill. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Keep on guessing (last guess: B. Russell) - (ben_tilly)
                 Oh, come on - (bionerd) - (120)
                     Maybe I'm doing something wrong then. - (admin) - (2)
                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         I don't understand, then - (imric)
                     Oh, the males do a little more than that - (tuberculosis) - (32)
                         Okay, so maybe I was being a little facetious, but - (bionerd) - (30)
                             Yes you do - (drewk) - (18)
                                 Hmmmm - (bionerd) - (17)
                                     Re: Hmmmm - (admin) - (16)
                                         Not all for herself - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                                             You all dont get it - (bionerd) - (14)
                                                 Madison Avenue - (imric) - (4)
                                                     Not mud wrestling? -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                         Well, OK - (imric)
                                                     You're a... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                         Yeah; I, too, always identify with Oxberger (Candy). -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                 Yes and no - (Steven A S) - (2)
                                                     Bingo. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                         That's why... - (Steven A S)
                                                 No. You don't get it. - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                     And Madison Avenue desperately wants to keep it that way. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                         I'm sure it was someone here who pointed this out - (drewk) - (1)
                                                             Yeah, it was probably me . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                     Re: No. You don't get it. - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                         Good for you! -NT - (ben_tilly)
                             This convo makes me glad... - (Nightowl)
                             I must also protest this point. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 +5, Insightful. - (static)
                             You should read this article. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                 Pretty good, but I think he's missing a factor. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 He mised a point in that article - (daemon)
                                 Wonder why he didn't mention Desmond Morris. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Ask him. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                         I'm not that interested. Thanks though. :-) - (Another Scott)
                             No, not you one upping (upping one?) - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                 I nominate this for an LRPD (new thread) - (lincoln)
                         without the desire to mate there would be dam little bathing -NT - (daemon)
                     Apparently . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                         You missed my point - (bionerd) - (7)
                             Biologist != Dr Phil - (folkert)
                             Because I'm yanking your chain to see if you bite. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                 I bite :-) -NT - (bionerd) - (4)
                                     Where? How hard? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                         A lady never bites and tells -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                                             Monica did. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 Monica is not a lady -NT - (bionerd)
                     burden of attracting a male? - (ben_tilly) - (74)
                         The 'jerk factor' - (Andrew Grygus) - (72)
                             Unfair! - (bionerd) - (70)
                                 Then you are an exception. - (inthane-chan)
                                 Can't half tell we're primarily a bunch of computer nerds... - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                     Never mind. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                     Verifiable statement - (ChrisR)
                                 Again, that's what you SAY you want. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     God, you're exhausting! -NT - (bionerd) - (4)
                                         Yes, and it's time to let you rest. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                             Round 2 - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                 Yes - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 Sorry 'bout that - (drewk)
                                 Oh, they all say that - (tuberculosis)
                                 Reality isn't fair - (ben_tilly) - (52)
                                     3rd Degree - (bionerd) - (49)
                                         OT: Posting tips. - (Another Scott)
                                         This was not intended as hazing - (ben_tilly) - (47)
                                             Yeah, cynical - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                                                 That is unusual - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                     It ain' I that . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 prolly - (daemon) - (2)
                                                     And wouldn't they be thinking the same of him? -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                         naw, they can see he has "things" - (daemon)
                                                 Re: Yeah, cynical - (bionerd) - (5)
                                                     Yeah, they love stogies though. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                         Well, at least Monica does -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                             She's a "special case", I think. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             Okay, you're cool now in my book. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                                 Ummm ... odd that's what it takes -NT - (drewk)
                                             Agree to Disagree - (bionerd) - (34)
                                                 Apparently not . . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                     :-) Er... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 Yes, please, new topic - (tuberculosis) - (23)
                                                     Are You Kidding?!? - (bionerd) - (22)
                                                         Just to warn you ahead of time... - (admin) - (18)
                                                             LPRDism Spotting! -NT - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                                                 What is this LRPD you speak of ? - (bionerd) - (16)
                                                                     Little Red Plasma Dot literally - (hnick) - (15)
                                                                         Please do not spit too loud, thank you. -NT - (admin) - (14)
                                                                             And we hug around the weasels. -NT - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                                                 ObLRPD: Finding him was pure luck. -NT - (folkert) - (12)
                                                                                     Just slightly more difficult than choosing your parents. -NT - (admin) - (11)
                                                                                         It's administration policy. -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                                                                             Yeah, but they were all dying of the plague anyway... -NT - (folkert)
                                                                                         My parents just came back from a planet where the dominant - (folkert) - (8)
                                                                                             No one wins in an LRPD eating contest. -NT - (broomberg) - (7)
                                                                                                 OK, you're chuffed. Whatever that means. -NT - (admin) - (5)
                                                                                                     Hey - That's mine! YAY! - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                                                                         You got the chainsaw. Now find some meat! - (admin) - (2)
                                                                                                             I'm sure I've heard those last 3 lines in an unsavoury movie - (bepatient)
                                                                                                             Splat. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                                                                     What was it about again? (new thread) - (pwhysall)
                                                                                                 I'd probably enjoy it, actually. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                         I've started a couple - (tuberculosis)
                                                         Re: Are You Kidding?!? - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                             Nicely done arabesque. :-) - (bionerd)
                                                 Can we be the judges? - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                                                     if she posts here - (daemon) - (1)
                                                         Kewl, posting here - (jbrabeck)
                                                 OK, I'm going to back off a little here . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                     One other thing - (drewk)
                                                 We've certainly given you a hard start... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                     Not overwhelmed - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                         I hope it is all in group! -NT - (folkert)
                                     Re: Reality isn't fair - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                         It says that you're odd. But we knew that. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                 I'm not. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                     Will be happy to accept your proposal - (bionerd) - (4)
                                         Peter's SWMBO probably wouldn't be pleased. - (Another Scott)
                                         And you'd have to go to England - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                             Some of us still are -NT - (Steven A S)
                                             I went the opposite - (Silverlock)
                             'Latino Cupid' - (Andrew Grygus)
                         sympathy/revenge sex works well for B types - (boxley)