as a flash-back migraine headache?

I've read in my migraine books about stress induced ones, but not anything about a flash-back kind.

Yesterday I was putting up the Christmas tree, and for no good reason, (wasn't stressed or anything far as I know), I developed a bad headache and nausea and found myself lying down under neath the tree because I felt dizzy... which was a Deja Vu, because two years ago this month, I was putting up my tree (I haven't put one up since then cause I was out of town last year), and had my very first migraine headache ever and it was probably the worst one I've ever had, and found myself lying under the tree on the floor feeling dizzy.

This was before I was diagnosed with actual migraines, and right after Orion first created extreme stress in my life. However, there was no good reason for yesterday's episode other than a flashback, because things have been calm on that front for over a month now.

Has anyone else ever had such a flashback type of headache? If so, if I try to finish dealing with the tree, do you think it would happen again, and what, if anything, could I do to prevent it this time?

I'd appreciate any input from migraine suffers or other suggestions.

Brenda