IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Eggactly....
....ex-Minnesotan, actually. Folks there may indeed be a tad wacky, but they have a longer life expectency than folks in any other state. And, they are a friendly bunch. One can also hear the strong French-Canadian influence, which I still cannot shake to this day. Can you say "a-boot". :)

Seriously, if you ever visit the States, it is a nice place to check out - particularly in the September/October timeframe.

OT: whacking Ben also helped relieve much of the pressure brought about by the 70+ hours of the week just past. And, seeing as it was a virtual whack, no esteemed Perl programmers were harmed in the making of my previous post. :)

Cheers,
Slugbug
Expand Edited by slugbug Dec. 13, 2004, 12:17:32 AM EST
New All ya needs to know 'boot Minnesotans
is in Garrison K's mind and on tales of Lake Wobegon ;-)

Only He can sing We're All Republicans Now! with an entire audience Getting It.

rest case :-\ufffd
New ICLRD (new thread)
Created as new thread #186849 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=186849|ICLRD]
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New That's probably not French-Canadian, but Scandahoovian.
Vee taalk laahk that too, yoo see.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
     Definitive proof of rapid global warming - (tuberculosis) - (15)
         Definitive? - (ben_tilly) - (14)
             We'll see - (tuberculosis) - (13)
                 But, we already knew that Minnesotans are wacky :-) - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                     Gotta do sumtin up here. Course a good woman is preferred.. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                     whack! -NT - (slugbug) - (10)
                         Who're whackin'? Ben or me? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                             why... - (slugbug)
                         I guess that even THINKING it wasn't safe... -NT - (ben_tilly)
                         Uh, "Slugger": Ben calls Minnesotans "WACK-y", and the... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                             Eggactly.... - (slugbug) - (3)
                                 All ya needs to know 'boot Minnesotans - (Ashton)
                                 ICLRD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                 That's probably not French-Canadian, but Scandahoovian. - (CRConrad)
                             side note, a lot of scandihoovians there - (daemon) - (1)
                                 Yaah, thanks, I know. Lake Ki-Chi-Saga, anyone? - (CRConrad)

...introduce an "if", and you're down the slippery slope. You add "for", and it's an avalanche. Then the "while" falls on you, and you're buried.
44 ms